Naim

After being in prison for 6 years I feel I need to do something different with my life. Today marks my first day out. I truly wanted to spend time with my brothers and catch up on the life they have been living. But nope I sitting here with this shorty I been talking to for the last six months of my bid. Shorty was down for a nigga during my time. But I truly want to get to know her on the outs. You know females live different lives. I couldn't see for my own eyes so I want to know the real now.

Sammy is a cute girl. I just hope she not with the fuck shit. I had my brothers checking shorty out but I need to make sure I can trust her. I'm getting ready to not only take over PC (Paper Chasers), I'm going to be the newest Kingpin covering most of the south, and I will be dishing out music. Yep I'm going legit by starting a record label.

Yeah ya boy had dreams and I can't be out here not doing shit with my life like I used to. Shit has to change because prison is a memory that I don't want in my present.

"Sammy get up don't you have work?" I asked her.

I couldn't understand why she was still sleep as if I didn't know her schedule for the last few months. Shorty should of been up by now. We had fucked all morning and now it's noon and she supposed to be working until 6pm. Sammy is in school for nursing and she currently works at the bank.

"Ny, I'm tired and I don't want to go to work today. You just got home and I want to spend time with you." she whined

"Naw baby girl you should of took the day off. I'm about to go see my family and get to working myself. So get up. We have all night to spend time."

Sammy got up with a mug on her face. I didn't care I had shit to do and laying up isn't one.

Jumping in the shower. I put on some Cooperative CTRL sweats, Jordan 11s, and a plain white tee. I didn't want to overdo it today. I needed to be comfortable. I was meeting up with my two baby brothers Armani and Symere. I told them not to come pick me up this morning from the prison because I didn't want them to see me like that.

After our father die, I became their positive role model. Then I got jammed up over a pistol charge. I felt like I left my brothers and mother to fin for themselves. It hurt me bad because I'm supposed to be better than this. Jumping in my Challenger SRT Demon, I left Sammy's house and heading to Snellville to see my family.

Pulling up to my OG crib, surprised to see all these cars here. My mom wasn't friendly and she damn sure didn't like company. Walking in the house.

"SURPRISE!!!!" everyone shouted. I had family from back home here and everything.

"Welcome home bro we miss you." Armani and Symere came and dapped me up. Then there was my favorite lady, walking towards me crying.

"Ma, why are you crying in front of all these people?" I hugged her. I felt like forever since I hugged my mother. Holding on to her a little bit longer, man I needed this.

"Naim, don't start with me you don't know how it feels not to be able to see your child for years. I can have my fucking moment. Now let me look at you." my mother says after slapping me in the back of my head.

I mingled around the party. I had aunties and uncles around that I haven't seen since I was younger. They were so surprised to see me all grown up but what did they expect. My mom had the food cater and the party was in full effect. The only thing that was on my mind was business. I was ready to get to it. I needed to stack my own money even though my brothers have my portion waiting on me. I was ready to work myself.

Being in prison taught me that I had to create success for me and my family. I didn't want my brothers to deal with what I did and I damn sure didn't want them to make my mother suffer because they're in the game. So, I made both of them give me 5 things they wanted to do when I touch down. These things will bring in revenue and allow us to triple our profits from the drug business. That way we can all retire early and move forward with our lives.

"Aye fuck boy what you over here thinking about?" Symere called out to me.

Laughing at this fool because I was far from a fuck boy. "how I'm about to make sure all of our dreams come true." letting him know.

I just want my family straight. Eventually, I want to have children and get married. My Mother deserves to spoil some grandkids these days.

"Did ya'll get the meeting set up for the crew? We need to sit & break down how we want this next shipment to go as well." saying to Armani & Symere.

"The meeting is schedule for tonight at 10 and everyone is going to be in attendance. Now, the shipment is schedule to be here Monday, once you appoint those in their position we will then began to structure the pick ups." Armani said to me.

"Good to know. Let's finish partying with momma and the family. I need to go to my crib and get prepared for this meeting." walking back in the house to get some food.

10 PM THAT NIGHT!

"Damn welcome home Ny. My nigga how you been how you been?" Jack (one of my old homies) said.

I miss these niggas I'm not going to lie but I don't trust them anymore. I don't know if someone dropped on me and that's why the police caught up with me 6 years ago. But I wasn't taking no chances. I had to make sure that I was on my shit this time around. "Thank you for that welcome, now its time to get to business."

"So everyone's positions are changing. Everyone is going to start at the bottom. You will still get paid a nice penny. But no one will be around for the drop and everything will be brought to them. Symere is doing the drop off. Armani is doing the pick up. All houses are shut down as of today so please turn in your keys before leaving. Any questions?"

Jack looked up "Yeah, Ny why you removing folks from their positions we've been in these positions since before you left." he state his concerned.

"That's the point we need some changes to go on around here. So yall back to hustle on the corner or don't hustle at all. Which one you prefer? YALL DISMISSED. DON'T FORGET YOUR KEYS."

"Bro I know you don't trust people but what the fuck you could of told us this was about to happen." Symere looking crazy.

"I know but something tells me we are about to weed out the weak link in the crew. We have to get rid of dead weight we can't keep take anymore chances and right now we about to be on top. Niggas envy is worse then bitches so we have to make some changes." I let them know.

"I will see yall tomorrow don't forget those portfolios. We got shit to do." Walking out our now burning warehouse. I needed to change everything around me and it was starting off with getting rid of all the old.

Walking up the stairs to my two story house in Conyers. I hate living in the city so I found me something nice in the sticks. I needed to be some where, that would clear my mind. Walking through the house I wish I was coming home to the one that hold my heart. Sadly, I let Imani get away years ago. Now, I'm going to live my best life. Hopefully God sends me a wife and children one day.

After showering I got in my Alaskan King and drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 3 (1437 words)

Make sure you VOTE & COMMENT.

ALSO SHARE!