Maliyah

Headed down to the radio station, I had an interview. Graduation is coming up soon and I began to apply for my favorite radio stations in the A. HOT 107.9 is the station I really want to be apart of. 

I was so freaking excited because I knew I had this position in the bag. I've study for this and truthfully I was created for this. After I finish with the interview, I was going to do some hair. I also wanted to meet up with the girls. I needed a home cook meal and hopefully I have some good news. 

Driving down Peachtree, I spot something I wasn't even ready to address. 

There he was the man that I thought I would spend the rest of my life with. The only thing was he was hugged up with a female. Why did I feel jealous is beyond me. I left him. How could I be mad at him for moving on? At the stop light I couldn't stop starring. He must of felt someone watching him because he looked up and Lord it felt like he was looking through my soul. 

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! 

The people behind me was beeping their horns at me because the light turned green but my ass was lost in Armani's eyes. 

Tears starting pouring down my face. I didn't realize that I was hurting that bad behind this shit. Turning into the parking lot of the radio station, I got myself together. 

"Ms. James, Kevin will see you  now." the receptionist said. 

Walking into the conference room with Kevin. Here goes everything! 

It had been over an hour and I was finally leaving the radio station. I'm thanking God. 

YA GIRL GOT THE FUCKING POSITION! Yes, I did the damn thing. 

Now, I'm headed to the city to do these twin's hair. I had a frontal wig install and a sew in bomb. I'm glad I didn't have to do any color because I wanted to go out and celebrate my new beginnings. Also, Imani trying to be secretive like we don't know she got her place. So we have so much to celebrate. Let me text these hoes.

Bad Bitches Only: 

Me: Bitchessssss, guess what done happened to me? 

                                                                                                                        Imani: What hoe?

                                                                                                                        Stormi: Right, what you hyped for?

Me: I GOT THE RADIO STATION JOB! 

                                                                                                                        Stromi: BIH, that's what the fuck I'm                                                                                                                            talking about. We need to celebrate.

                                                                                                                       Imani: Congrats boo. I'm proud of                                                                                                                                 you.  

Me: Thanks BIH, Yes we celebrating for me and Imani you know she moving into her place.

                                                                                                                       Imani: How the fuck you know?