Maliyah

We walked into the club looking like fucking snacks. Me and My Bitches the finest things walking through this bitch. 

"What drinks yall want?" I asked the girls. 

"Give me a double shot of Henny, I'm getting loose tonight." Stormi called out. 

"I will take a sex on the beach." Imani said. 

Letting the bartender know what drinks to give us. My song came on. I was ready to tear the floor up. 

I throw that ass back to see if he gon' catch it
Ain't athletic but it's tennis for the necklace, yeah
Ayy where that cash at, I stack it like Tetris
Real gutter bitch, real plugs and connections
First I make him eat it 'til he lockjaw
Give it to him good, knock a nigga socks off, uh
I run it up, they busy runnin' they mouth
I'm a real ass, rich ass, bitch from the South, yeah, yeah'

Mulatto know she fucked up when she made this damn song. 

We headed up the stairs to our booth. Putting my drink down. I'm standing on the couch twerking. Imani and Stormi on the floor holding on the railing fucking it up. All the niggas was trying to get close to us. Baby we aint had this much fun since undergrad. 

"Bitch yall know we aint shit." I called out twerking on this nigga we let into the booth. Baby we was clowning. Until I felt eyes on me. 

Looking in the direction I felt the stares coming from. There he was milk chocolate skin, tattoos everywhere, standing at 6'2. Armani had on some light colored Robin Jeans, with a white Robin shirt. The Space Jams on his feet. The only jewelry he had on was a AP watch and the diamonds in his teeth. Damn the man was a piece of art. 

Armani turned away and said something to Mere. I knew it was about to go up from there. Stormi was in this bitch fucking it up to each song that came on. 

"Fuck yall, Stormi you better stop, it's about to be some shit." I called out over the music. 

"Stormi if you don't bring yo dumb ass on. I'm going to air this bitch out. Let's fucking go." Mere had this scroll look on his face. 

I tried to warn my girl. 

"Nigga we not together and I'm out celebrating. So bye." Stormi turned away and continue to dance with a nigga we didn't know. 

Crash. 

Looking up Mere hit the nigga in the head with the Hennessy bottle, threw Stormi over his shoulder and took the stairs two at a time. Before we could get out the booth, Naim came over. Lord this couldn't get any worse. 

"Imani what the fuck?" Ny asked

"You can get the fuck on Naim. I'm not on that fuck shit with you. I already told your ass. Keep it fucking pushing." Imani said. 

I wasn't paying attention to they ass because a bitch I told Armani was taken is now sitting in the booth with him laughing and shit. Tears formed in my eyes. I know damn well he not about to act like I'm not sitting across from. 

Ny must have been wondering why I was now crying. Turning around he tried to reason with me. 

"Liyah don't even do it sis, that nigga just being dumb. Come on sis I will walk yall out to yall car." Ny let us know. 

Before we could leave the booth, Armani and the bitch was walking toward the stairs. I grabbed a hold of that bitch hair and began beating her ass. 

"So you like to fuck with people mans bitch. I just told yo ugly ass he was fucking taken and you want to play on my fucking mental." I said through my tears. 

Feeling his touch drove me wild. I was trying to get out his arms and fuck shorty up again. He looked at me and walked off after I calmed down. I knew I fucked up. 

Naim escorted us out the club and to our car, still arguing with Imani. 

Finally in the car, we drove to the direction of home. We know we not gone see Stormi probably until the morning. 

"I know this fucking nigga didn't just act like I didn't fucking exist. This is really what my life is coming to. Armani gone act like he didn't see me, sit in this bitch face while I'm in the same area as him." talking to Imani. 

"Liyah calm down. You don't need to be out here acting a fool over him. It's not worth it. Shoot your a fucking boss and we was supposed to be celebrating your come ups. I'm the one that you should be mad at friend. I apologize for putting yall in this position. I was hurting and didn't want yall to get hurt too. I love yall, yall my sisters. I don't want anything but yall to be happy." tears falling down Imani face. 

"Mani its not your fault. Stormi and I can make our own decisions. This may have been a bad one. But Mani we ride or die for one another. If love is meant to be then we will all get it. Stop blaming yourself. Sis you was hurt and we can understand that. I'm mad that Armani acts like you and can't get passed this."

"What do you mean act like me?" 

"You know damn well you should hear Naim out. It's been six years and you acting like you don't have an ounce of love for the nigga. We both know that's a fucking lie. I know he hurt you but what if you were wrong Imani? What if Naim was caught into something on the street? Not giving him an excuse to cheat but you should at least hear him out. So much could of happen. You have to remember you was dealing with a nigga in the streets." I let her know. 

Trust I would of been hurt if my nigga was cheating on me. I don't know if I would wait six years to get answers you know. I love my girl. I just hope she don't miss out because she holding on past trauma and now Tony and his fuck shit. 

"Truthfully sis, I don't know what to do with myself. I just wanted to move and be at fucking peace. If it did have something to do with the streets then its not over now. I can't be competing with the streets, it already hurt me. I just rather things to stay the same."

"Naw, bitch you don't want to deal with the fact that you maybe wrong. We gone have to face these niggas one day and that's gone be a hard pill to swallow. But it may be worth it." 

Pulling up to the crib. I needed to shower and sleep. I acted a fool out there in them streets. Plus, I'm still in my feelings about Armani. I miss that man and he just ignoring me. 

Crying myself to sleep. 

---------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15 (1176 words) 

Make sure you VOTE & COMMENT 

Also SHARE