Momma Rick

"Ma, you in here?" Armani screaming through my damn house. 

'Why yo ass yelling through my house Ar?" I asked 

"Ma, I need some advice." 

Armani told me everything that happened with Maliyah and the girls. I was even mad. Shit those were the daughter's I never had and my damn son out here can't keep his fucking dick in his pants, causing all this damn trouble. Calling Mere cuz he the only one that could get through to these females. 

"Mere, tell bring Stormi, Maliyah, and Imani to my house tonight at 4pm. Don't be fucking late and make sure you all them are in attendance. Tell them don't make me come find them. They wont like what the fuck will happen if I have too. And I will have food waiting. Don't be late son. I love you." I spoke. I didn't even allow Mere to get a word in. 

"Armani tell Naim he better have his raggedy ass to my house before 4pm or Im shooting his house up. I'm not about to be playing with yall fucking boys. Hell wrong" I done caught a fucking attitude. 

My damn sons don't understand how stupid they can be at times. Getting on my damn nerves. 

-------------

4pm

-------------

Ma, we here and not by their free will." Mere yelling through my house.

"What the fuck is wrong with you and your brothers. Yall think its okay to yell through my house. Go wash yall hands and meet me at my table." I demanded, while giving the girls hugs. 

"Now that I have all of yall here it is time for you all to put shit on the table. I'm not about to keep playing this game with yall. So who wants to go first. This is a safe place." 

They all looked at each other like shit sweet, they don't want to piss me off so somebody better start talking. 

"Okay since nobody wants to talk, Imani you go first." She looked up at me with pleading eyes. But I didn't care. I know somebody gone start talking. 

"Momma, I truly dont' have anything to say. I just came because I didn't want you to come find me." Imani said. 

"Naw, get whatever you need off your chest shorty." Naim spoke for the first time since we've been here. 

"Naim I didn't ask you to speak. Shut up." I let him. 

"I'm pretty sure yall know that I caught Naim cheating. After I left, I went off to school with the girls. He never came to find me or anything for that matter. So, I've been living my life. That's it" Imani said trying not to cry. 

"I wouldn't call it cheating." Naim yet again talking. 

"Son, shut the fuck up. Please don't make me tell you again. 

"Maliyah!" Letting her know it's her turn to speak. 

"I don't know what to say besides. I'm sorry. Yes, we left with Imani but Armani you didn't deserve that, I could of communicated. But you would of told Naim and that would've left Imani in a bad situation"

"So yall fucking Imani now. I get she yall girl but what the fuck makes you your forever to be lonely with your hurt homie girl. Get the fuck out of her with that shit." Armani got up and walked away. 

"Sit yo ass down Armani. We here for me not either one of yall. I want the truth place on the table and now so everyone can go on with their lives. Because I lost three kids in the midst of all this bullshit. Stormi & Symere yall the only ones that don't seem to have any problems. So what are yall doing?" I asked

"We working on it. I will shoot her if she keep playing with me. She forever on that fuck shit and I'm not gone continue to be nice. I shouldn't have to drag her ass out the club to get her attention or threaten her. But the ball is in her court. She keep playing she gone see her forever with the next female." Mere said sitting up at the table.

What the hell is wrong with my boys at this point. Where the hell did they get this forever shit from? 

"Naim" I said

"I don't think this is for everyone. But I do want to say I'm sorry for fucking up yall lives." he said. 

"Son, you need to let it be known, so everyone can go on with their lives. Clearly, everyone is missing out on their forever." waiting on Naim to start. 

"The girl I was caught with was Kim from around the way. She knew that yall was cooking up for us. She was a police informant and I didn't find out until a week before everything went down. She was feeding the feds everything that she seen going on in the streets. Well, she heard that the girls where the ones who cooked the dope and we sold it on the streets. I brought Kim to my crib and we was talking. When Imani saw us we werent fucking, I had the burner on the side of me an shot her through her pussy. Shorty had to die and I wanted to make sure nothing could be traced back to yall. After finishing up, I was driving to another house I got and I was pulled over. They found another gun and some weed in my car. I've been locked up since. I just got home a few weeks ago." Naim said getting up and walking towards the door.

I let him go because my baby had the weight of the world on his shoulder. I know he didn't want to tell that story, but they all needed to know that he was a protector first. Everyone was sitting at the table lost in their thoughts. My sons just thought that Ny was locked up due to the charges, they didn't realize what he was actually dealing with. And Imani was sitting there crying for whatever reason. I needed to go to sleep this was enough for me. 

"Yall got the truth. Now what yall do with it is up to you. I suggest that yall take a moment and reflect on what Naim said. Do what you feel is best. But don't miss out on your forever being mad about shit that happened six years ago. I need some space so yall can get out my house. Take some leftovers if yall need. Imani I need to see your baby whenever you ready. Don't think I didn't know." Walking to my room. 

They done sucked the life out of me. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16 (1113 words) 

Make sure you VOTE & COMMENT 

Also SHARE 

Momma Rick