Symere

For the last two days we've been following Jack around the city. Today is the day we are going to snatch his ass up. I got Spazz in the car with me and we are now headed to what looks like the west side. I don't know what this nigga got going on over here, I guess we are going to find out.

Over the last few days we watch Jack steal from our traps and take it back to a little crib out north. Right now, Ny and Ar is going to that house and collecting our shit back. Spazz and I will be grabbing Jack. 

"Fuck is he going bro? Why would this nigga have a hotel on the West, his bitch not to far from here?" Spazz expressed. 

"Nigga we gone watch and let this shit unfold." I said. 

Jack got out the car and knocked on the hotel door 3 times. The door was open but we couldn't see who was in this bitch. Letting them sit in the hotel for a good 15 minutes, I was becoming impatient. 

"Park in front of the door, but back in." Whoever in there getting in the truck too. There is only one entrance and exit. So we know they still in there. These are connected room. Lets go." Me and Spazz getting out the car. 

I did the 3 knocks. After about 30 seconds the door was open. Maybe this nigga was waiting on somebody. To my surprise the Tony looking nigga answered the door smiling hard. Pushing the door open because he tried to close it on me. I walked in saw money on the bed and Jack wasn't in the room. 

"Bruh, who is that at the door the shorty from the office?" Jack came from out the bathroom. 

"Jack my boy why you look like you shitted yourself? What's going on with you? I came to give you your traps back but then I see you with this nigga and now I'm confused as to how you know this fuck boy. Jack I can't trust you?" I said standing by the door. 

Spazz walked up and hit them both with the butt of his gun, dropping them both. We placed in the the truck. I didnt think we would luck up like this. As long as we don't have to search any longer I'm good with it. I want to be making money, starting my business, helping my girl with her success while being in her pussy night and day. I don't have time to be running after pussy niggas. 

"Ny, yall need to get to our spot asap. I got a present for you. Be prepared." I said. 

Walking into the warehouse. "What the fuck is that damn smell? I know aint shit died in here." I said while looking around seeing if anything is out of place. Chaining up these niggas to a chair, I don't know what Ny gone do with them. But first the smell got to go. 

"Damn Mere what did you do to them niggas they already stanking?" Armani walking in talking shit. 

"Fuck that, where did you find this nigga at?" Ny asked while staring at Tony like he was ready to just kill the nigga. 

"Naw, yall niggas capped I don't have shit to do with the fucking smell. So which on of yall niggas didn't call the clean up crew? And these two niggas was together. The last place Jack went was a hotel out West." I asked. 

Ny looking like he done forgot some shit and that he did. The nigga how his old bitch chained up in one of our storage rooms and this bitch reek. He grabbed her up by her arm, shorty look like she was barely hanging on. She lost a lot of weight and look liked she hadn't ate in days. 

"So nigga can you explain to me why the hell you got shorty in here smelling like the damn dumpster drop off? I asked. 

"Put another chair next to Tony. She about to die anyways so it don't too much matter." Ny said. 

"Nigga she smell dead already what more can you do to shorty. Not even a bath is going to make her smell good." I said while Spazz and Armani laughed. 

"I catch Tony coming out of Sammy house a few weeks ago. When I went home to find me some clothes and go back to the hopsital with Imani. Sammy was in my driveway. She wouldn't tell me how she knew where I stayed. So I grabbed her up and brought her here. I forgot that she was even here because my mind was on. Fuck it yall know the rest." Ny said facing the people who betrayed him. 

"Well, what do you want to do because my stomach can't take too much more of this."  Armani said. 

Right then, Tony stirred up out his sleep. I was glad it was him and not Jack. This nigga was going to sing like a canary. 

"I got two questions for you, How do you know Jack and when did you start dating Imani?" Ny asked. 

"Nigga I know yo ass aint about to be in here on no jealous shit. Why does that even matter bro, just killing them so we can go." I said shaking my head. 

"ANSWER THE QUESTIONS!" Ny barked. 

"I-I-I I'm Jack's cousin and I started trying to date Imani after you were sentence. We didn't start dating until a year or so after. Please don't kill me. It was Jack's idea to set you up and put you in jail. He thought you was going to be in there for life for murdering that girl the same night. But he planted the drugs and weapons in your car too." The fuck boy Tony said. 

"What do Sammy have to do with this?" 

"She was the new bait for you." 

So, this whole time Jack had a plan to take out Naim. The nigga took his freedom, caused the issues with Imani, then put her with a fuck nigga who is abusives, and had a bitch on him who was supposed to trap em. I'm lost when niggas thats getting money got this much time on their hands.

We all stood there listening to Tony speak on what went on. The thing that bothered me the most is they really was trying to hurt my brother. I couldn't take any more I pulled my gun out and shot shorty 6 times. That was for each year my brother had to be away from us. I did that because Momma had to be without her son. I was pissed all over again that I put six more bullets in shorty. 

"Bro, what the fuck she already dead?" Armani said. 

I look at my brothers and Spazz, then walked out the warehouse. I couldn't take anymore. Niggas will see you struggle and when you get up they will hate so hard that they will do anything to take your success from you. I needed to figure out what all I wanted to do because it was truly time for us to step away. I couldn't continue with the fuck shit. I'm ready to kill more and that isn't good. 

I drove to Momma house I needed some peace. 

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 31 (1232 words) 

Make sure you VOTE & COMMENT

Also SHARE