Naim

Trying to focus on something else in life. I headed downtown to look at the property options for my club and studio. 

Oh, yall thought ya boy was playing. Naw, I gotta change my life around and it starts with going legit. 

"Thank you Kim, I really like this place. We can do the paperwork I'm ready to purchase both buildings. Let me know what all you need." letting the realtor know. 

I just purchased the club and record label buildings. It feels good to own your own shit. Who would of thought a felon could come home and accomplish this. Now, I have one month to get this club open. It's going to open June 7th. Getting on the phone I called the contractors and how them over to give my vision. I needed this club to be amazing. 

Now, the record label will consist of 4 different studios, My office, a conference room, front desk and sitting area, and a creative studio. A creative studio is where people come in and pay for studio time, they can take pictures, record YouTube channels, do makeup, record podcast or radio shows. I will have this room equipped with everything a person would need to start their influencer page, vlog, podcast, or blog. I had the other contractors working on the studio. 

It's time that I get a secretary or an assistant. Shit maybe both because shit about to get real and for the time being I'm still running the streets. Speaking of the streets I haven't heard from my brothers or Spazz in a while. It's time for me to pop up. 

Riding up to a trap on the west end, I see Jack and his boys outside. 

"Damn Ny, you didnt even consider me to run this side of town. You gone give the west to that nigga Spazz and got us out here working like we some slaves my nigga whats up with the fuck shit?" Jack said with venom seeping from his mouth. 

"Jack its not personal it just business my nigga. I gave it to who I saw fit. If there is a problem you don't have to eat at all. You out here working for whatever your reason was to get into the game. All that other shit isn't my problem my nigga, as long as you getting paid. Right?" I spoke

Yeah Jack gone be a fucking problem I know it and he don't know he digging himself a grave. Shit he better hope my pigs aren't here when its time because I'm feeding his ass to my pigs. I don't have patience for a cry baby ass nigga. I'm not his bitch or his momma. So homie better get that whining shit together and stand on his own. 

Calling Symere: 

"Bro Jack gone be a problem, put one of your guys on him and we will go from there." I said and hung up. I didn't do too much talking over the phone. Plus I need to see my brothers anyways. its a must that we chop it up. I know Armani mad at me because truthfully Maliyah made the right decision to move around. But since that wasn't her reason he not happy with me. 

I don't know if Imani forgives me but I'm a bit upset with shorty. I've known her, her whole life and to find out that she out here fucking with a dope head and he got the fucking nerve to be abusive. Sweets know damn well I'm not for that fuck shit. She even gave the nigga a fucking baby and he not out here making sure his seed is good. That shit don't fucking make sense. 

Kenya, I think that's Imani's daughter name. She is beautiful and has to be about 3 or 4 years old. Baby girl can talk well and knows what she wants. Momma gave me the run down on Imani and her current life. So, I called up Liyah and Stormi. They gave me all the information I needed. I had them go to Imani's apartment building and get the spare key. 

I had my mom go and get all the furniture they was gone need in the house. My OG had babygirl room looking like a real princess lived there. You would of thought I told her to only shop for babygirl because she had everything a little girl could image. Let's not forget the room was pink and purple themed. I was surprised with my mom when she introduced herself to Imani's daughter. I was gone laugh but I had to hold it in. Then Symere didn't make it no better. At least babygirl knows she has a whole other family ready to ride or die for her. 

I will always have a place in my heart for Imani. I will not force anything I know we got a real connections but I will keep my distance. Plus it's too much pussy out here for me to deal with a female that can't get passed a situation from six years ago. I thought that after I revealed to them what happened that she would give a nigga some play. Clearly that didn't happen. I love her though. 

"Sammy I'm on the way be ready, you already know what I want. So assume the position baby girl." I called Sammy and let her know. 

I don't love shorty. Hell I don't even like shorty. I need my dick drained and Im not about to jack-off especailly when I'm home from being locked down for six years. I'll pass. 

Riding down the street to Sammy house. I see a nigga walking out the house with his clothes in hand.

So shorty had to kick a nigga out her house to see me, ummm. 

Yeah, Imma get my dick sucked and gone about my business before I kill shorty while she standing there. 

"Hey Baby, I miss you so much. Why do you wait forever to come to see me? Why can't I come spend time at your house? You still haven't let me meet your family." Sammy whined. 

I was just looking at shorty because I came to get my dick sucked at this point. She got a whole nigga she kicked out. I was never coming back after today and she damn sure wasn't meeting my family. Hell wrong with shorty. 

"Sammy just come and take care me shorty. That's what I need from you at the moment." I laid my head back on the couch. 

Sammy popped a halls in her mouth. Releasing my mans from my pants. She started with kisses on the head. Taking me in completely then taking me out her mouth and blowing on my head drove me nuts. Shorty was trying to bob her way to a niggas heart but I wasn't on that. I just needed something from her. Like she need something from me. The blowing on my head is diving me nuts. I stand up and push my dick to the back of her throat. Fucking her mouth fast. Sammy was suctioning me at the same time. Lord know shorty got the truth when it comes to head anything other than that she not hitting on shit. 

"Fuck" I moaned. I was getting ready to bust a nut. Opening Sammy's mouth with my fingers I started to thrust faster in her mouth. Pulling out Sammy mouth, I nutted on her face. Pulling up my pants and walking to the door. 

"So that's it Naim you come here to have me suck your dick and then you dip. What the fuck is really going on?" Sammy still talking to me with Cum dripping down her face. 

"Shorty go clean your face and worry about the nigga that just left your house. Other than that you was my cum catcher. I should kill you for even playing with me but I'm gone let yo ass be great. Just don't try me." I said walking out the door. I wasn't about to play with shorty. 

I'm about to through myelf into my work. I'm to single to be playing fucking games. 

Headed home .

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 20 (1369 words) 

Make sure you VOTE & COMMENT 

Also SHARE