Naim

"Bro you wouldn't even believe who I just bumped into. And Shorty is right." Armani walked in my house yelling.

"Why don't you just tell me. I don't have time for guessing games."

"Imani Paul!"

The one that got away.

I never knew why Imani left. I knew I was allowing the streets to run my life. So I fucked up. But I wasn't young anymore and wasn't about to chase shorty. However, she will always have my heart.

"That's cool. Where is Symere we have shit to do?" asking Armani.

"Nigga stop sitting here like you don't love that fucking girl. You need to get out here and get your woman. Acting like you didn't love her or some shit." he walked into the kitchen.

Even though my brother is right. I'm not about to wear my feelings on my sleeves. I remember that year and What I think happened.

"Naim I've been wanting you since you moved here but you got with Imani ass." shorty said.

"Shorty are we fucking or what. I don't have time for the fuck shit or the conversation. I wont to bust a nut and leave. You will not ever have me because I belong to Imani."

I was fucking with shorty to get the drop on some niggas that killed some of my homies. I wasn't trying to fuck with shorty. Shorty was a round the way girl who fuck and suck anything if you let her.

Sadly today was the last day she will be fucking because I'm offing this bitch. I heard the door crack but was too busy paying attention to this bitch. When I turned around nobody was there.

After finishing off my job. I couldn't get in touch with Imani. Her friends didn't tell me anything and before I could continue to look I was jammed up.

Snapping out my thoughts when Symere walked into my crib loud.

"Where the fuck are yall at? I'm hungry Ny why the hell you don't got no food cooking in this bitch. I'm going to mommy's we can meet there. Fuck wrong with yall niggas." Symere shouting.

Doubling over laughing at this nigga. He is a straight baby when he not in the streets. Who the hell did he think was going to feed his ass. He never learned eat before you leave the house. Hell wrong with him.

"Boy sit yo ass down. We got shit to do. I'm not yo momma so I don't have to feed you. Marie can you start breakfast for me please?" I called out.

"Yes, Mr. Ricks I will have breakfast ready in 30." Marie said.

It's time for business.

"So I think Jack is going to be a problem. Some of the little homies been telling me that he has been talking side ways about the new changes. We need to keep a eye on him." Armani brought to our attention.

"Who do you think is ready to be moved up, who is putting in the work?" I asked them both.

"It's a youngboy out there that's getting to the money. The nigga act like you did when you were younger. We need to keep an eye on him as well. I think him and his crew will be the ones moving up." Symere let us know.

"Now down to the business. Did yall scope out any properties? We need to make sure that we start moving this money around elsewhere we don't want to bring too much attention to ourselves."

"The west end has homes for sale. The only thing is they need to be renovated. So If we start the process now then we can have them up and running within 3-6 months. I think we should go after Housing so some of these single parents could get in. I want to get an apartment building truthfully. That's where most of the money is at when it comes to renting properties" Armani said.

"Besides the rental properties, did yall bring your portfolios? I'm going to open a club. But not just any club. I want a 6 layer club. Each floor will be different. There will be a strip club, hiphop, spoken word, and country/pop. I think that would be dope. So the hiphop & strip club would have two floors in all. I'm also starting a record label. What yall got?" I have been thinking on other ways to push my money legit. This club is a one stop shop an I think its going to be dope. I found a few properties in the city. The record label will give these youngins a opportunity.

"Well I want a few restaurants. You know I love some good seafood and steak. So, I will be looking for a few chefs and testing them out. I will have the best for my restaurants." Symere said.

"What about you Armani?" I asked.

"Truth be told bro I don't know what I want to do at the moment. I've been thinking about a hair salon mixed with a barber shop. I want to cater to the hoes. You know they can't go without their nails, hair, and makeup done."

"Well there it is we all got something to focus on. I don't want yall to end up like me. I need yall to have more in life. With all of us having money, momma will forever be straight. Let's get to it." I let my brothers know. We have so much to lose. Them doing something with their lives is most important thing for me.

I was about to eat and sleep until its time to go get the shipment. I know most people don't get their hands dirty. With me, I have to make sure I fully trust you. I can do a bid but most niggas fold under pressure that's what I don't need on my team.

--- Later that night ---

Pulling up to the dock to make sure our shipment is secure. I wanted to get this out to see what its hitting like on the streets. See me and my brothers are some of the best cooks coming out the south, besides Imani, Maliyah and Stormi. But shoot we haven't seen them in years. It would be dope to have them on our team but for now we gone run it up and teach those we got now.

Let me get focus.

We moved our shipment to the new warehouse. I had Symere call the youngin he was telling me about. I want to see what he do with what I'm about to give him.

"Aye, what's your name and why are you in this game?" I asked homie.

"No need for a sob story. I'm just a man trying to make sure his family is good for life. Everybody calls me Spazz." Spazz told me.

I like the little nigga but we gone see. I don't need no fuck boys on my team.

"So I'm going to give you your own key. You have until tomorrow night, same time to bring me all the bread you make off this key. You will have to cook it and put it out to the streets yourself. Until then wait for you phone rings for the next location." walking out the door.

Spazz was the last person I spoke to today. I needed to know who in the gang would be able to hold their own. Paper Chasers can't be full of bitches on my watch. I have to weed out all the bad apples. You can never be too safe. Jumping in my ride.

"Bro you wouldn't even believe who I just bumped into. And Shorty is right." Armani walked in my house yelling.

Replaying what bro said when he walked in the house earlier been on my mind. I tried reaching out to Imani after that job but that went unanswered and after so long she changed her number. It's time that I see her for myself. I need that old thing back because truthfully I could never give my heart to anyone else.

Grabbing my phone. "What's up bro?" Armani said through the phone.

"Where did you see Imani at?"

"I knew yo super in loved ass was gone try to double back. But I saw her near Georgia State University Atlanta campus. Why you gone try to find her?"

"Mind yo business." hanging up the phone, driving home. I was going to stop by Sammy's crib but I had too much on my mind.

Tomorrow was the day I begin to build my team and hit the grown running. We had to get these other houses up on the West. I was getting ready to supply the streets with the purest coke in the game.

WELCOME BACK NAIM! THE STREETS MISS YOU!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 (1466 words)

Make sure you VOTE & COMMENT

Also SHARE