Armani

The fact that Naim choose to wait till now to tell us what was really going on pissing me off. Symere and I could of had a target on our fucking back and this nigga got the nerve to act like things is cool. Granted the girls moved around, but me and Symere is still pretty deep in this shit. Let's not explain us bring Spazz in. My brother need let us know what's up and why he feel we should even be playing in the devils playground at the moment. 

Pulling up to Symere crib. 

"Mere where you at fuck boy?" I yelled through the house. 

"What's up bro, how you doing?" Stormi said coming downstairs like she was getting ready to leave.

"What's up sis, I'm doing good chilling. How about you?" 

Placing her things down and then placing her hands on her hip, Stormi cocked her head to the side and looked me in my face. "Ar, you can fool these niggas and everyone the fuck else but trust me I can see right through you. I know that you are mad and all but don't hold this shit against Maliyah. She love yo ass with everything in her heart. She been focus on life, her career, and goals. It's time that yall sit down and have a convo. Shit somebody need to knock those cobwebs off her shit or I'm hooking her up with somebody else. Yo ass playing." Stormi walked out the door. 

Standing there trying not to think about what she just said, but I couldn't. Did that mean Maliyah aint fuck shit since that morning? Like what's really going on? 

"Fuck boy why yo ass yelling through my fucking crib like you own it or something?" Symere came downstairs. 

"Nigga, I know yo slow ass aint talking my nigga. You don't even know how to act. So don't speak on me bruh." 

"But I came to talk about the shit Naim said at the table. Bro you not bothered by what the hell took place?" I asked Mere. 

"I was at first. I thought about all the what ifs. But truthfully I feel like that's why Ny pushing this whole legit thing. He has to have a plan. We both know Naim is a calculated thinker. He not going to make moves without thinking that shit out. Also, we didn't get locked up and them boys not on us. I'm not gone sweat it. Plus the girls safe and living their lives. That shit could of fucked us all up. I feel like we owe bruh, that's why I'm working on the rental properties and my restaurant. What's on your mind bro?" Symere asked

"I hear you bro. I get what you saying. I guess its time for me to head out. I need to see about Maliyah and there are a few spots I want to start this shop at. I'm trying to see if Maliyah want to manage or be apart." I said getting up to walk out of Symere house. 

"Aye bruh, just know Ny said Jack maybe the one we got to lay out. Ny tried to reach you but you wasn't answering. Whatever you do bro just know we free and we got another chance to get this money and continue to make a name for ourselves. I love you boy." Symere said. 

You would of thought he was the big brother, when he wasn't being an asshole. 

Now, it's time for me to pop up on Maliyah. We need to talk. 

------------

"HOT 107.9 it's ya girl Maliyah. How are you today? I'm great today. Let me shoutout some great people in the A. Hit up ya girl Imani.N for your makeup and Stormi.S if you need a stylist. Also, Shoutout to whoever is buying up all the houses out west and remodeling them. The single parents need that. So, thank you. If you want to get a shoutout head over to my IG Liyah.A and hop on my live. Now playing Rod Wave - Dark Clouds. I will be back in a moment." Maliyah said. 

So shorty really did it. She really out here on the damn radio. Headed in the direction of Hot 107.9 studio, I jumped on Maliyah's live video on IG. I also request a shoutout, even though she gave us one anyone since we're the ones buying up the west end. I'm not about to let these crackers buy up our hoods and overcharge us. We good.