Imani

I've been thinking about the question that Maliyah asked me. I didn't think I could stomach Naim with another woman. The sad part is I don't know how to get over the situation that happened. I know that the man loves me, but damn I'm scared and embarrassed with everything that has went on. I've been trying to get back to me and its been hard. Tony did a number on me and thinking that Naim broke my heart. Naw, Tony top the cake and I'm still trying to gain my strength back. 

Getting me and ChinaDoll ready for our day there was a banging at the door. 

"IMANI, I KNOW YO ASS IS IN HERE. YOU GONE TAKE MY FUCKING DAUGHTER AND LEAVE. BITCH OPEN THE DOOR NOW OR I'M KILLING YOU BOTH." Tony yelling while banging on my door. 

"ChinaDoll go into bathroom closet all the way in the back. Don't say a word and don't come out. Mommy loves you?" I kissed Kenya and made sure she was in a safe place with her phone. She had her God parents on speed dial. 

Bad Bitches Only: 

                                                                                                    Me: Come as soon as possible. Tony popped up                                                                                               at my crib. ChinaDoll in the spot. I love yall forever. 

                                                                                                                                                                                  Delivered 

BOOM! This nigga kicked in my fucking front door. Walking into my house yelling my name. Scared is a damn understatement. I didn't want anything to happen to ChinaDoll. Even if something happens to me I know that she would be okay. 

"TONY, you didn't have to break my fucking door, I was coming to answer it. The fuck is wrong with you?" I yelled. 

"Imani why the hell you get this place and move out the fucking house?"

"Tony, we needed to be apart. You was too busy partying and I have shit that I needed to do to better me. It's no hard feelings. Plus you moved on with your life anyways. So, why would I ever come back there?" 

"Just cuz I fucked shorty doesn't mean I moved on. Break this lease and bring yo ass back home Imani and Im only going to tell you once. We will work on our relationship in the comfort of our home. Where the hell is my damn daughter?" 

"Tony I'm not moving out. Kenya is on her way to school, if she hasn't already made it. We can talk about co-parenting for Kenya. But we are done."

"Who the fuck says we're done?" Tony ask walking towards me. I began to walk backwards, because the look in his eyes told me that he was still on the drugs. 

"Mani, I'm only going to say it once again. Grab your things and come home. This isn't me asking you. This is me telling you." 

"Tony, I already told you my answer now get the fuck out of my house or I'm going to call the police." 

"So, you think I'm fucking playing with you. You changed you fucking number on me, moved and got this fucking place, then I hear around town that your first love is back on the pavement. Bitch do you think I'm fucking stupid. You leaving me for this fuck ass nigga." Tony said walking up to me punching me in the face. Feeling my body hit the ground. I balled up in the fetal position while threw blow to blow at my body. 

"I sat here trying to reason with you and you got the nerve to be fucking playing with me like I wont kill your ass. You just think I'm about to let you be out here fucking another nigga. You think this nigga gone raise my fucking daughter. Bitch what the fuck is wrong with you? You out here hoeing with my fucking child?" 

Taking too many blows to the head. I was trying to hold on but I couldn't. Everything went black. 

-------------------------

Chapter 23 (651 words)

Make sure you VOTE & COMMENT

Also SHARE