Note From Author

See ladies there comes a time when you have to learn to appreciate the men in your life. It's one thing to be yourself, its another to know when you have toxic traits and need to change too. Imani needs healing, she has been through enough jumping into something new/old isn't the smartest thing. She feels like because you do something for her she has to return the favor by giving all of her. That shouldn't be an option. If someone does something for you and tells you, you owe them, then you pay back. If a person does something out the kindness of their heart and doesn't want anything back. Then accept it with a joyful heart. Sometimes us women will give our all to any and everyone not knowing we need healing, peace, and time for ourselves. Self-love is a must. 

Also, ladies stop taking for granted what you know is for you. 

Now Fellas, abuse is real. Learn to deal with your childhood traumas so you not inflicting it on others. It's okay to go to therapy and learn new things. It's okay to be a man and want more in life. It's okay to be loved through your pain. It's just up to you to embrace it all. 

Envious is real as well. So, if you don't like your current position then get out here and boss up. Hating on the next isn't going to get you anywhere but in a bad situation. So, why not put your grind and hustle together and make do. 

-------------------

Thank you to all my readers. This is my very first book. I appreciate you being on this journey with me and reading with me. I truly didn't think I was good enough until things kept popping in my head as I was writing. Now, I know I got this in the bag. I just wanted to say Thank you. 

I don't know if I will do a 2 book for this or create a book based on the Maliyah & Armani; Stormi & Symere. Tell me what you think. 

A Real Nigga's Love 2 

or 

Maliyah & Armani 

or 

Stormi & Symere 

Comment your thoughts. 

Next book release Jan 2021. 

Thanks again