Armani

After seeing Maliya earlier, I knew I needed a fucking drink. Shorty had my mind fucked up and I was chilling with this female I been kicking it. I told shorty something came up and went to my moms. I needed to clear my mind and figure out if I'm going to ever approach Maliyah. Until then I'm going to continue sitting in this VIP at Club Rue with my brothers. We all decided that we needed to finally celebrate Naim's coming home. 

Mulatto - Bitch From Da Souf was playing through the speakers

I throw that ass back to see if he gon' catch it
Ain't athletic but it's tennis for the necklace, yeah
Ayy where that cash at, I stack it like Tetris
Real gutter bitch, real plugs and connections
First I make him eat it 'til he lockjaw
Give it to him good, knock a nigga socks off, uh
I run it up, they busy runnin' they mouth
I'm a real ass, rich ass, bitch from the South, yeah, yeah

All the bitches in the club was turning up, looking at the stairs, I instantly got mad. It's one thing that we not together and shorty left me hanging its a whole nother thing that shorty at her half fucking naked, like she don't have no care in the world. Look at this shit. 

"There goes our night." I said still looking at the stairs. 

"Fuck do you mean nigga I'm not about to go no damn where. Why the fuck" Symere talking shit as usual until he followed my eyes. 

"I'm going to kill this bitch she think this shit a fucking joke." Symere started towards the VIP section across from us. 

"Ny go get yo fucking brother. I don't have time for him or these three." Sitting down throwing a shot back. Ny looked at me, then to Mere. He threw two shots back and walked off in their direction. 

See, my brothers were cool with what they did. I'm not with the fucked up ass story or the situation. I wont be chasing after Maliyah no matter how fucking fine she is. Got me fucked up. 

"Hey Papi, do you need some company?" a brown skin beauty said to me. 

"Yeah, you can come in here and sit down." I let her know. 

We sat talking, laughing, and drinking. I forgot my brothers was over there until, you heard Stormi screaming. Mere place her over his shoulder taking two stairs at a time, headed out the door. Turning to see where Naim was. My eyes caught on to Maliyah's. She had tears streaming down her face. For the first time, it was me hurting her. Ny was holding Liyah back. Imani was also trying to get out of booth. 

"Love, I have to go. Thank you for keeping me company." Walking towards the stairs. 

"Wait, I can't have your num..." before she could finish her sentence Maliyah had a hand full of her hair and began beating her damn face in.

"So you like to fuck with people mans bitch. I just told yo ugly ass he was fucking taken and you want to play on my fucking mental." Maliyah screaming while beating brown skin up. 

These females got me fucked up I know they not about to keep using me. I grabbed Maliyah off shorty looked at her in her eyes and walked off. I wasn't going to embarrass her in this club. But I was far from her nigga. She needs to know that much. 

I needed to get the fuck away from all them. This shit is causing me too much. 

Leaving Club Ru, I jumped in my All black Ferrari SF90. Speeding off while Naim was coming out the club with Maliyah and Imani. 

Listening to Rod Wave - No Weakness

Every time I leave, she beg for me to stay
But baby girl, I can't
I run the streets all night, run the streets all day
Run the streets all day
Me don't want love, love is for the weak man
Me cannot trust, me can not depend
Yeah, yeah (okay)

Why did Maliyah think I was gone accept the fuck that she left a nigga high and dry because of something her damn friend was going through. Like I'm glad she loyal. What the fuck did Naim fuck up have to do with me. I didn't dog shorty. Crazy that morning I was going to propose to her. But naw she never came back when she was supposed to get breakfast for us. We knew they wanted to go to school. So, I would travel around the school just to see if I would see her. It was only two things that could have happened. She could of been dead or just left. In this case shorty just left. Now, that shit is a different type of hurt. 

Headed to my home in Snellville, I knew I needed some of momma's cooking in the morning. I wanted to sit down with my OG and see if she can give me some advice on this situation before I react. 

"Nigga why the hell you leave me with this emotional ass girl. Fuck wrong with you?" Ny yelling through the phone.

"Bruh, that's not my girl. What did you want me to do? Where the hell you at anyways? Did you leave the club and where you going?" I asked

"Yeah, I'm gone from the club. I'm headed to the sticks. I need to get the hell away. Imani playing with me and she don't know I'm coming for her." 

"I get you in love bruh but what the fuck did you do to shorty that she made all of us lose our girls? The shit don't make sense. Did the girls get home safely?" 

"Didn't you just say she not your girl. Why the fuck you care if her ass safe nigga? Make up your mind. I cheated on Imani, but it's not what yall think. I will tell you about it later." 

"She not my girl. That don't mean I want something to happen to her ugly ass. When are we having this conversation? Cuz I need to understand why.  Bruh I pulling in to the crib, I will holla at you tomorrow or something. One Love" I let Ny know. 

"One Love bro" he said. 

I needed to wash this day away. I need peace. Sitting into my bathroom. I put on some YoungBoy. My nigga helps me clear my mind. Rapping Youngboy - Love Poison

I gave my heart to you this is how you repay me (yeah)
I put my trust in you this is how you replace it (oh)
Your love is poison so no more I can't take it (no more, I can't take it)
Can't fuck with you no more because I ain't basic (no)

"Fuck!" 

I will be pulling up on Maliyah this week. 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 14 (1140 words) 

Make sure you VOTE & COMMENT 

Also SHARE