Naim

Lonely Child - YoungBoy 

I say, mama, I'm so sorry
I got ice burned where my heart at
On the road where I had it hard at
How I'm chosen? I'm so heartless, so, so heartless
I ain't know my age, he was 16, they killed Lil Dave
Mind in a rage, I'm way too young to feel this pain
I ain't know how to fade, but I dove in 'cause I'm a man
I love that girl to death, as we get old, our feelings change
I pay for therapy because my thoughts ahead of me
They keep on draggin' me, I play for keeps, they scared of me
I cannot barely, can barely sleep or even breathe
I cannot hold on without you on side of me
I never knew this fame would take the ones I love from 'way from me
I wanna see Kacey bad, but I can't seem to call Nene
Go in with no pen and pad, I got this shit right on my sleeve
Right now my candle burning wax, I'm feelin' like it's burnin' me

After leaving my OG house I knew I needed to get far the fuck away from them. It took everything in me not to snap on everyone but just telling them the truth was enough for me to get the fuck on. I've been moping around this house for the last few days. I never wanted to relive that situation. This is the reason my brothers need a backup plan. We have to get enough money and bow out gracefully. I will not serve another sentence, especially since I can prevent it. 

I'm just a lonely child
Who wants someone to help him out, oh, oh, ah, ah
Take this pain away, this pain away
Because my head been runnin' wild, wild

Then there is Imani and the fact that she really thought I would hurt her with everything she has been through. What kind of nigga did shorty take me for. I'm not on that type of time. She left and wasn't going to turn back. Then for Momma to tell her to make sure she brings her child whenever she come back over is gun shot wound to the fucking heart. Shorty moved on big time and here I am trying to give shorty the game. That shit got me tight out here. 

I need a shorty that is going to ride even if she thinks I'm wrong, but correct me in the privacy of our home. I need someone who gone watch my front and back, while I get out here and make shit right for us. I need someone that will believe me and trust that I will cherish them no matter what. I don't need no insecure female. I have to make moves and if she not capable to deal with that then I can't fuck with her. This is who Imani used to be what turned her against me is beyond me. So be it. 

"Bruh, why the fuck you house dirty and smell like this? I'm calling Momma. You over here making us look bad. Get you soft ass up before Momma get here." Symere once again yelling through the house. This nigga don't know how to walk in without yelling in folk's home. 

"Symere take yo bitch ass home bruh. I don't have time for you or Barbara. Yall not about to get on my damn nerves." I let him know.

"Momma you heard that nigga call you Barbara. He done lost his fucking mind huh Momma? You on your way okay I will have the door open for you." Symere talking in the phone. 

Wiping my hand down my face. I didn't have the patients for them at all. 

"What's up Mere what do you want?" 

"Damn bitch boy I can't come see my brother and see what you got going on? Well, I can smell what you got going on. Bruh please go get in the shower. You need it. I know you not over here soaking over no Imani. Nigga I'm about to get you some pussy. You tripping." 

Shaking my head walking away from Symere. Headed upstairs to my master bedroom. I hop in the shower. Barbara plays no games and I don't have time for her mouth. I already got enough of her to hear for the day. I wont add on more. 

30 minutes later I was coming out my room with some basketball shorts, a white beater and some house shoes. I'm glad I got my ass up because I was getting used to that nasty as smell that I forgot what Paco Rabanne 1 Million smelled like. Walking downstairs I smell bleach, Fabuloso, and all the other cleaning supplies in my house. Symere wasn't here anymore just me and Momma. My damn brother.