07

Completely dissolved, Jyn supported her head on her forehead with her hand and had reached the point where she no longer knew what to do from now on. How it should go on, certainly not at all. From one day to the next, it turned out that her whole life was a lie. None of it real. An entire city and its inhabitants a fake. How is a person supposed to process that? Tell a person that they've been hallucinating for years.

"I..... I think I'll pack my things", was much more a question than a statement, although Jyn wasn't even very sure about it and had to start laughing, "Or have me admitted to a psychiatric ward. I would fit in there perfectly."

"Don't only what you call crazy people come to a psychiatric hospital like this?", Cass took turns watching Dean and Sam, who both gave him a look that he only understood shortly after, that Jyn's question was not important, "Someone who only suffers from memory loss doesn't count as crazy or am I wrong?"

"Where did you two pick him up, please?", it was not important to know where the two had found Cass, it was just a matter of saying, "Let it go. Nice meeting you guys but I think I'll try to do whatever alone from now on. This, you are not a human being and somebody belongs to you, doesn't help me very much but the opposite. You might meet again, which is rather unlikely. Have a safe journey home."

Automatically, Castiel raised his hand as Jyn turned around one last time after she had left to get out of Berkley Creed for good. The other, Dean and Sam, may not be clear, but this wasn't a goodbye. They would see three of Jyn again. And the next time they meet, she will most likely not be alone anymore. Here she had been isolated from the world. At least in part she left this place, which should be a safe home for her, and therefore, she will soon be confronted with her old life. Castiel was already looking forward to this day.

Inside the house, Jyn stuffed all of her clothes into individual bags and a large suitcase; the books in boxes and from the bathroom, all the towels and the hair dryer, because there was nothing more she was attached to or needed for a new beginning. Everything else like the television, the microwave or the toaster could be replaced. Just away from here with as little as possible. Within two hours everything was packed, the car loaded and ready to leave this ghost town. One last time Jyn looked up at the house and the only feeling she felt was a cold shiver running through her body.