14

Without the slightest warning, Crowley, standing in the run-down Minneapolis motel room that Dean and Sam had rented, was just as the two brothers were preparing to hunt a ghoul, and with a flick of his wrist Jyn lay huddled and unconscious on the bed not loaded with weapons.

"Here you go. From now on, she's your problem," for the sake of the occasion and under the circumstances, Crowleys skipped his usual greeting, and in order not to waste any time, he didn't respond to the hunters' two reactions, "In your interest, hope Lucifer doesn't find her in this state."

"So why are you bringing her to us, of all people," Dean's tone of voice could not have been more disgruntled, Crowley had made sure of that with his appearance and Jyn as a souvenir, "Who doesn't even know who or what she is."

"You know exactly who she is. Guys, even you're not that stupid," incomprehensible, a voice went into Crowley's head, how the two morons could still be alive, "To get rid of your ticket Lucifer. For good. You'll never get a better remedy this quickly if it hasn't been the best for a long time. Get it right just once, otherwise hope he doesn't find you."

"Since when did Crowley? seem so helpful?", just as his brother seemed to be thrilled about the Hell King's disruption, Sam was more than skeptical that this visit was a friendly intention, "It's not like you to do it any other way.

"Pure self-interest. Without Lucifer, I remain King of Hell," Crowley revealed with a self-evident hint, watching the boys return to their hunting preparations, "It's, as they say, a win-win situation. I bring you the cure for Lucifer and you get him out of the way. It's a win-win for both sides."

"So the hard part will stick with us as usual," Dean remarked with a glance at Sam, and for Crowley, this was the sign to leave quickly, "What does Lucifer need it for so badly?

"Maybe we went about it the wrong way with her. What if it has nothing to do with need in the usual sense," whatever that might mean, Dean thought, but since it was Sammy, he would know what he was getting at, "When I showed Crowley to Jyn to confirm she was a Demon, he called her Liebchen. Whose lovers? Castiel seemed thrilled when he knew Lucifer had found her. Hellhounds, Dean. Her injuries were caused by Hellhounds. Usually, when you meet one, they're all dead and she's just a few scratches. Before his rebellion against God, the two supposedly knew each other. She belongs with him, just as Castiel preached to us over and over again. That's the only reason Crowley wants her gone."

"Are you kidding me right now? No way," directly without even considering it in the slightest, Dean rejected Sammy's train of thought because there had to be a plausible solution, "It is still Lucifer we are talking about here. You don't really believe that he fell in love with her centuries ago. The devil doesn't fall in love, let alone that he is even capable of it."

"And vice versa. Lucifer was thrown out of heaven, banished to hell and the day came when she followed him. Many considered it disrespectful and disloyal but not what it really was," repeated Sam Castiel's words, which were suddenly perfectly clear and now made sense, "Love. Castiel knew what it was even then. Hell was supposed to be a punishment for Lucifer, but nothing came of it. Jyn must have done something after they left heaven that some people didn't approve of.......".

"Someone took care of her supposed dead", if that's true or just a small part of it, the problems with Jyn so far were a joke and Dean assumed ninety percent of that, "For such an action I can only think of one being in heaven. The Trickster or quite simply, Gabriel. The Gabriel who wanted to help us and who, thanks to us, was killed by Lucifer.

"What nonsense", Jyn murmured and stared at a stuffed bag on the floor, which immediately made Dean and Sam drive around to her, "Who do you think gave Gabriel all his little magic tricks? Not exactly Lucifer's best student. Everything Gabriel can do, he got from Lucifer. If Gabriel wasn't responsible for my death, it never would have worked. Nada y niente. Tiring little pain in the ass of those archangels. How I look forward to this family reunion."

Compassionately, Sam looked down at Jyn, who looked as if her skin had been etched off her body or at least she had walked along it with a candle. In addition, she seemed to have no idea that Gabriel and Raphael were dead and Michael was in the cage. And the three were not the only angels who had fallen in the past years.

Crowley.