18

Jyn got a bowl from one of the people who were building up, thanked them kindly, knowing that if they knew what they wanted to do with it, they would not want it back, and so Jyn returned to Lucifer at the table with the bowl in her hands. Once there, she cut her left arm open lengthwise, let the blood run into the bowl and waited until it was a good two centimeters full. Then she dipped her right index finger into the red liquid, began to write a seven-line text on the table in an ancient language, which resembled many more symbols than letters, and finally drew two symbols each to the right and left of the text on the wooden board. Nodding, she went line by line to check if everything was correct, and after making sure that everything was correct and there was no mistake, she began to whistle two short chords, which made the text light red.

To all those who do not yet know. Dawn is back and a lot will change, I assure you. One thing I want to tell you, to keep it fair. Those who killed my friends, and all those who were involved, I will find you. You will suffer and sometime when I am done with you or when I am bored, you will get my permission to die. Prepare yourselves. You will meet my new friends and they will not be as kind as my dogs.

A small message, which hopefully every supernatural being should have received. What Jyn or Dawn, as everyone knew her, was talking about, Lucifer did not realize in any way. The answer to this question should not be given to him immediately. First Dawn set the blood on fire, waited until it was extinguished and tilted the bowl towards her to examine the thick black liquid.

Leviax.