16

"One Chance Crowley", it was the first and only warning Lucifer gave the dark-haired man, looking down on the buildings of New Jersey with a glass in his hand, "What have you done with her and where is she?"

"Don't worry if you mean the dog mama. She's fine," thanks to the position he was in, Crowley took a leisurely sip of the hundred-year-old scotch, then looked at the dark brown liquid in the glass and put on a slight smile, "For the moment,...... depends on what the two Winchesters will do to her once the three of them meet."

"One chance, I said," if there was one being in the universe who didn't like to repeat himself, it was Lucifer, especially when he said before that there was only this one chance, "First it disappears and then it reappears, with you, of all people. So give me a reason not to kill you right here and now."

"Like I said, she's fine. Brilliantly, to be more precise," at least at the time Crowley left that little hell bitch behind, which wasn't too long ago, "So you can take it down a gear, save yourself your ridiculous threats, and hell, you don't have to act like your toy was destroyed. She's in Baltimore. Unharmed...... As unharmed as someone can be, a human shell, simmering in hell. Your problem will be a completely different one. But you'll soon find out for yourself if you haven't already. From there you can get your childish tantrums or not, it will not help you. On the contrary, it will probably help you more."

"Whatever you plan to do with the Winchesters, think it through. Think really hard. Think about who you're dealing with. I am the King of Hell. Always have been, always will be. You belong only to my pathetic creation," for Crowley belonged only to his pathetic creation, he was ruler of the Demons, and so any of Lucifer's threats were immediately irrelevant, "I'll throw you to the hounds of Hell and let you be their chew toy. So far we understood each other! What else were you gonna tell me?!"

"Mama will not be happy if you abuse her little darlings. When it comes to her, she can be very unpleasant. Maybe her memory is as good as back, one thing won't come back just like that," who Crowley now always thought he was, even with that satisfied grin, Lucifer couldn't help but smile at him, for in the end, that annoying figure of a little Demon would just be a Demon and nothing more, "She knows her name; who she is, she knows as well and as well as everything else that was before she died. Now comes the part that gives me enormous pleasure to tell you, because I hate you from the depths of hell. She no longer loves you. She knows that she did, hell who knows why, but not anymore. And there is nothing you can do about it, nothing at all. Whether you're Lucifer, archangel, or former king of hell. Love can't be forced. And don't give me true love, because it doesn't change anything. We don't live in a damn fairy tale world. You want her back, then she has to fall in love with you and we both know this will never happen a second time. You are YOU, say goodbye to the thought of getting her back. Because you are not one of the most patient. There was only one angel in this world who was able to do this and he is dead thanks to Castiel. Unfortunately, I bet you've already told her that you two had something together. A mistake. If she really feels something for you again, you can't be sure if it's real, true, or if she only believes it because she wants to. Right now this should be enough for you to digest. Drink something. There's whiskey, scotch and bourboun over there. Until then, see you around."

Inside, Lucifer's upper lip and left nostril began to twitch, and at the same moment, every single drinking glass, every bottle and every glass object shattered into thousands of pieces. Not to mention the cracked window panes.

Half an hour earlier

In a side street of Baltimore, near the train station, Crowley resurfaced with Jyn, where she first tried to keep her balance and not fall over. It took some getting used to this way of travelling. That's where the stack of wooden boards that was in her back came in handy, and she could hold on to it for a minute.

"I have a small request for you, sunshine. As soon as Lucifer comes to you, and he will soon, tell him the following.....," to Crowley's surprise, Jyn grabbed the Demon by the neck, squeezed his throat and fingernails into the skin so he had to break off, "Okay..... I'm listening."

"Stay the hell away from my dogs. They're not here to do your job. And certainly not to provide for your pleasure or to organize a hunt. You're closing the deals, so call them YOURSELF! Your deals, your job. Do we understand each other?!", a faint nod from his side followed, which made her let go of him but continued to watch, "Good, glad to hear it and if not, you know what it will lead to. That goes for all demons. What shall I tell Lucifer if we meet?"

"It's done," the Demon cleared his throat and ran his hand over the places on his neck where Jyn's fingernails had been bored into his throat, "I guess it can wait...... Sure, it can wait."

"Then there's one more thing to do," meaningful smile turned her back to Jyn Crowley, walked to the end of the alley and to the people entering and leaving the station, "Send the dogs. It's time for a little reunion."

"It's probably not going to happen," some news and changes of various facts or circumstances would not bring about anything positive, and Crowley knew that, and that was exactly what he was counting on, "Azazel is dead, and so is Abbadon. What about War, nobody knows, because he has not been sighted for years. Some Leviathans are certainly still alive, but there it is like War. Ah, Balthazar. Also dead. So the reunion is off."

Jyn turned abruptly to Crowley, looked at him as if she had just heard him out, and since he did not consider it a joke, her initially questioning expression darkened more and more. Thank the Winchesters for this, Crowleys let them know before he returned to Hell. That was a joke?! One of the really bad kind. After a message like that, just popped into her head, he couldn't leave.

Now

Rather late to have breakfast now, Jyn sat in a café, waited for her order and leafed through a magazine so that the waiting time would pass more quickly. A lanky looking man pointed to the seat opposite her and asked if he could sit down, since all the seats were otherwise occupied. No wonder, the lunch time was coming up and for the last ones who wanted breakfast, it was the last chance.

"Good to see you," Jyn glanced across the article to the man who sat down next to her and smiled, "Horizon, how are you?"

"I'm going to be sick," without exchanging any more words that would help explain, Jyn rose from the bench, went to the counter to ask if it was still possible to get the order to go afterwards.

Eight minutes later, a young man behind the counter handed Jyn a brown paper bag and a paper cup with which she made cord disappear. Otherwise, her gag reflex would have come back. There was so much in the world that she would only too well do without, especially now, and this was definitely one of them.