11

The angel was unusually fidgety during the entire trip to Minneapolis, since Castiel had told the brothers that Lucifer and Jyn had finally met. To Dean's relief, when Castiel's behavior became unbearable, there was a sign that said, "Nearest gas station in five miles. Refueling had not been absolutely necessary, but it could hurt if it meant that it would not be possible to refuel in the near future, but this way the supplies that were slowly running out could be replenished.

"Uh-oh", as if rooted to the spot, Castiel stopped in the store at the Tanztelle where Dean and Sam were going to buy new supplies, as he had just realized what was important, that the two brothers should know before the next encounter, "This will lead to a lot of trouble."

"More trouble than before," Dean could not hear it anymore, because it was getting worse every time instead of better, "Lucifer has found Jyn, who seems to play an important role in his I-let-the-world-ending or I-care-for-the-ultimative-destruction-of-everylife-in-the-world plan. What could be worse than that?"

"Thanks to many a dead angel(s), it could well be," a bit sheepish, as if Castiel already knew what the unpleasant consequences could be, "Have I told you the story of how Lucifer made *Jyn* and an angel whose name I am not allowed to pronounce argue? The stupid thing about this story is that this angel is now dead. Because of us. In the end, the two had made up again, but it never became what it was again. She won't be too happy about his death."

"So we have an angel on our conscience who was a close friend of Jyn. I hope this was the last unpleasant news", Sam was not particularly convinced of this, just because it was still not clear what kind of being Jyn was, "What do we know? She is not a demon and yet she belongs to Lucifer in some way. You know her, she also knows you and some of your siblings and was friends with some of them. So she comes from heaven. If you can tell us how old she is or at what time she was born, it might help us. I'll just take a blind guess, she knows Lucifer for a long time? A long time. Before his revolution and his banishment to hell."

"Yes," Castiel briefly confirmed, but Sam raised his eyebrows, hoping there was something else to explain, "before the humans."

It wasn't very much to Sam and Dean's liking, and yet it was safe to assume that all secrets and inconsistencies were not yet cleared up.

▪■•●•▪♤☆♤▪•●•■▪

What was heard was not much but it was enough for Jyn to look over her shoulder and see two pit bulls storming straight at him. Loud panting and growling. Full grown pit bulls. Even if many people didn't want to believe it, they could be the very dearest dogs in the world. Unfortunately there were too many idiots in the world who turned them into these animals hated by the media. A tragedy.

From their initial normal but fast steps became after four-five meters a slow running up to, just away. No sooner had she reached the crossroads than she slipped around the corner to the right, continued walking and didn't land on the ground much further. In the beginning she lay face down on the ground, just leaning on it with her hands and waiting for the two dogs to attack her, but nothing happened. Breathing heavily, she started to swallow, turn around in slow motion and sit on the floor, because it could be that she was still being attacked.

"Mom's back", from one moment to the next an enthusiastic and grinning Lucifer stood with Jyn, who supported herself from the floor with her forearms and the two hellhounds, who sat down with her calmly and contentedly, "If you weren't who I think you are, you would have been torn to pieces long ago. A pity if this had been the case. If there is one thing Hellhounds like more than human flesh or someone who has a greater influence on those little monsters than I do, there is only one thing that comes into question. Just you. Hell will freeze over before one of them hurts you."

"What's wrong with you? You set dogs on me to prove that I'm whoever I am, fully conscious, they could kill me?", the bewilderment was written all over Jyn's face, and what made the whole situation even worse was that Lucifer was enjoying the sight and there was nothing else to do but yell at him, "How sick is that. Lucifer, you are living up to your name with this behavior. Congratulations. Have I ever given you a reason to hate me so much that you want me dead? What did I do to deserve this?!"

"On the contrary," Lucifer placated while he reached out a hand to Jyn to finally help her get up, which she immediately refused, "You belong to me, just like the Demons do. This is as certain as when the sun sets every evening and rises again the next morning. Mama has her pets back with her again. Only all the rest is missing."

"Sunrise, Sunset...... again?! It never goes more cryptically, right?", a queasy feeling overpowered Jyn as she stretched out a hand, put it carefully on the head of one of the hell dogs, waited and since nothing happened, she began to stroke the animal, "What should I do with it please? Sunrise, sunset, dawn...... what do I know what you're trying to tell me. What's hard about it, just to speak plain language? Can you stop looking at me like that? Thanks to all of you, I am desperate by now, but I am not an object to be pitied just because I am missing something. What did I say now?"

"You know your name, just don't recognize it. Just like the last time, you call it and you're deaf to it," it was enough to drive me crazy, because it couldn't be true that something that was right under her nose was within her grasp, that it didn't tell her anything, accordingly Lucifer fell to keep his composure, a plan that didn't last long, "I can't give you the answers you're looking for, no matter how much I wanted to. Even I, someone who doesn't follow rules, cannot. I can't.... avoid these rules. Your life, your game. Just win it, and up there, someone's gonna kick their ass. Besides, just pull yourself together and don't say you have no idea, it's pathetic, pathetic. This is the last thing I wanted......"

"You talk to everybody like that?! Hello-o, you can't talk to as if some bitch is off the street or someone you can order around as you please. That's not possible", Jyn yapped back with her hand up and started looking around the alley where they were both, "Like you said, my life is allowed to get dirty......".

Jyn didn't get any further than that, because Lucifer grabbed her roughly by the shoulder, pushed her back first straight against the next wall and put his hands on her cheeks to kiss her. She hadn't expected that but it wasn't unpleasant either, although it should have been, just because he killed a few people, as well as the fact that he met him for the first time today. She was not so sure about the last point.

Incoherent pictures, of which she had no idea how to classify, flashed up here and there.