15

The way things were right now, Dean definitely didn't want to let it go. Without further ado, Crowley could show up in Minneapolis, dump Miss Amnesia on Sammy and him, believing she was the key to Lucifer's destruction and that was it? Through the last few years, with everything that Sammy and he have had to experience, endure, and go through, it was an impossibility that it could be as simple in this case as this dirty little former crossroads demon claimed.

"When are you two morons going to get it through your heads? Hope that this oh so innocent-looking human being never gets her memory", out of the shadow of a shining lantern stepped a completely enraged Crowley, after Dean had come outside into the parking lot, calling the Demon's name over and over again, and by the absence of the usual uninvolved and quiet manner of the Demon, it now slowly seemed strange to Dean, "Do you want to know who her friends are or who she was with before she got the light turned off, as you humans call it. Number one, how could it be any different and you should have figured it out by now, Lucifer, the fallen archangel. Pure pimp, if you ask me. Maybe it doesn't want to get inside your and Samantha's tiny skull, but Lucifer loves her, always has, even if it's hard to believe. Lucifer, of all people, but she is that one thing. A Demon was one of the rock-solid beliefs that she deserved someone better than him. One of daddy's children surpasses the Lord of Hell, of course, but that stupidity alone was reason enough to be punished, but let's move on. He tried to get closer to her than it did him good. His and therefore the queen of hell is taboo, for everyone, without exception everyone, therefore, an example had to be made. Mutilation and torture were merely the beginning of the eternity of suffering. This alone should be reason enough to leave everything in its current state. But there is more to it than that. Point two, Mama's little darlings. Wonderful creatures that hell has to offer. The hellhounds. Whose creation is this? Lucifer's? Hers, that's right. Might bring back a painful memory to you, wouldn't it? Just a flick of her hand, if at all, and each of these lovely creatures is just waiting for Mom's instructions. Oh, but wait, we're nowhere near finished. You should know about Leviathans as well, right? Extremely nice creatures from the depths of hell, purgatory, with whom she had a very good connection. The woman is becoming more and more likeable, right? I'd like to mention one more, though, because I hope that it will make it clear who she was. However it came about, it is a mystery even to me, but War is also part of it. Yes, THE War. With famine and plague it's difficult, but with death it gets a little more complicated. To have one of four on your side is commendable. Lucifer, Hellhounds, Leviathans and war. What more could you ask for?! Oh, I forgot, she's a *humanness* herself."

"So Lucifer is the monster and she's the matching nightmare?", it was impressive how someone still didn't want to understand that Dean still didn't want to understand what Crowley was trying to make him understand, "Then why does Cass want her memory back if she's as evil as you say she is? It doesn't make sense to me."

"We're talking about Castiel. Mr. Positive and at the same time the most uncomprehending and naive being ever, when it comes to human nature. Everyone should be happy and content and live in harmony," only on that point, Dean could Crowley agree, yet Castiel has improved over the years in this regard, "A life in perfect harmony. You killed the one angel apart from Lucifer who is close to her. Your friends are either dead or locked away. Thanks to you. Someone's gonna tell her about this sooner or later. So if you hear dogs, be on guard. Be on the lookout for her in general. Just as there are demons that want Lucifer dead, so there are those of the kind that want him back in hell. Or hold her. How demons can be that belong to someone, you should know only too well. Those demons who freed Lucifer from the cage and faithfully subordinate him are examples and those who stand by her are no different. Her advantage over Lucifer is that she is neither an archangel nor an angel. And she is not a real being of heaven either.

"Is there anything else you might want to get rid of?", if the Demon already volunteered to tell, with some follow-up, Dean was sure there was more Crowley had to tell, "We may have contributed to Gabriel's death, but we didn't kill him. You're all starting to talk so slowly as far as they're concerned, so out with the rest. How bad can it get?"