[21] The Unbreakable Vow

^ YOU SEE HIM? I SIMP SO HARD FOR ZENON ZOGRATIS

^ YOU SEE HIM? I SIMP SO HARD FOR ZENON ZOGRATIS. HE'S SO FINE-AND FOR WHAT?!

Reader POV

I walked up to the Hall of Kings, knowing I was in The Void.

I heard someone calling my name and to my shock, it was Langris.

"(y/n)! What are you doing here?!"

I held a finger to my lips and he went silent.

I grabbed his hand and used my magic to bring us to the rim of a candle, using a shrinking magic to make us so tiny.

"What the hell...everything is so big!"

"That's because we're small, Langris." I didn't take my eyes off the strange man with iridescent eyes and albino hair.

"Wait, that's the king of gods!"

"No shit," I said. "I'm currently spying on him."

"But your grimoire! Back on earthland, you're literally gaining spells at astronomical levels!"

I shrugged. "So?"

"How can you not be concerned!?"

"I don't know. Now shut up or else I'll make you normal-sized and the king of gods will attack you since he doesn't know you."

"So he knows you?!"

"Of course. I saw him when I was reincarnated into an elf." I held my lover's hand.

"(y/n), I won't attack him," the king of gods didn't turn around. "I know you two are here."

I sighed and made us normal-sized. "Sorry."

"No need to apologize, dear child. It's actually remarkable to see that this young man destined to be yours truly will follow you anywhere." The king of gods leaned down and patted Langris's head with affection. "Now, why did you come here, (y/n) Korenthan."

I gulped. "I would like to request something. An unbreakable vow."

His soft smile turned into a serious stare. "Do you know what you are asking, young one?"