[13] Reunion of Old Friends

(n/n): nickname

(n/n): nickname

Reader POV

When I woke up next, I felt someone running fingers through my hair and humming softly.

I opened my eyes slowly, taking my sweet time to see who it was.

And I was right, it was none other than the man himself; Langris Vaude, Vice Captain of the Golden Dawn.

"Good morning," he said.

I double blinked, liking the sight I saw.

[a visual of what you see. Omfg excuse me, I'm simping so hard]

"You're in a good mood," I noticed his arms were around my torso.

"Wow, not even going to say good morning to me as well?" He teased.

I rolled my eyes. "Good morning."

"That's better." He leaned down to kiss my forehead, but there was a knock at the door and he groaned. "Who the hell would want to disturb us this early?"

I got up slowly and put on a robe over my pajamas (which was only Langris's shirt and of course undergarnments). 

I motioned for Langris to go hide, but he just sat there with his arms behind his head, staring up at my ceiling.

I scoffed with annoyance then opened the door to see Mimosa.

"(y/n)-OH!" Her jaw dropped when she saw Langris in my bed. "Ano-"

"Not a word about this," I said. "Come in."

She stepped into the room and Langris groaned. 

"Really, (y/n)? I was about to get changed."

"Go to your own room!"

"This is my own room?"

I looked around again and sweatdropped. "So it is. But Mimosa, what are you doing? Why did you want to see Langris this early in the morning?"

"Actually I first knocked on your door and no one answered. So I suspected you were either here, in the training grounds, or in the library."

"...Fair point."