Sequel.

When the Queen of the Diamond Kingdom perished in a noble act to save her family from the gates of Hell, Alexi Korenthan-Vaude never forgot his mother.

Out of all the Korenthan-Vaude children, he mourned her the most and never stopped wearing the Diamond necklace...but he discovered the secret of the necklace.

As he grew older after his mother died, he buried himself to studying time as he inherited his mother's God Magic as well as winter magic.

His older brother King Fallon found out his plot and tried to stop his brother...only to arrive too late.

Time reset...however Alexi did not exist in a human form. When he cast the spell, he was reincarnated into Patri, the elf who cared for Queen (y/n)'s counterpart as her older brother.

Now he will do anything to save his mother in the elf era and will continue to do so as he meets her once more in the next life as she is preparing to fight for her birthright as the Queen of Diamond.

______________________

To be Continued in the sequel titled [On Stone Power] Langris Vaude x Reader
______________________

That is correct. I cannot let this book go as it's one of my best non-yandere stories and also my comfort story.

Now who is ready to go on
another adventure?