[18] My Lover

Ahaha four updates!

Ahaha four updates!

Reader POV

I woke up with searing pains in my lower abdomen.

"Ugh..." I sat up and saw it. "Curse whoever decided that periods are to..."

I didn't get to finish my sentence since Langris lifted me off his bed, the sound of running water entering my ears.

"Come on, grumpy. Let's get you cleaned up." He placed me in the bathroom. "Do you mind?"

I undid the buttons and looked over my shoulder where he was turned around. "You can look, you know. It's just me."

"Yes, but I'm respectfully declining." He walked out of the bathroom. "Don't worry about my shirt or the bed, just get yourself what you need. There's pads and tampons in the cabinet."

I gave him a look of shock. "How-"

"My mother explained it all to me," he said. "Let me know if you need pain relievers."

I sank into the water, feeling the pains numb for a bit.

Well thank you, Lady Vaude.

Langris closed the door behind him, making sure I had a towel within my reach when I was done.

He returned moments later with shampoo. "Here, I got this from your room. Also Mother said you might need chocolates. Is that true?"

"Yes, bless her." I reached out and grabbed his hand. "Please stay."

He paused and I could see his ears were red.

"You don't want me to stay."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't know if I could control myself."

My face went red. "Oh...well, I'm on my period. It wouldn't hurt to kiss your lover, eh?"

He sighed. "I suppose you're right."

I was well aware that he was a man, but he was also my boyfriend and someone I could trust.

I felt our lips touch and he pulled away before coming back to kiss me more, his lips going lower each time.

I tilted my neck as he leaned over and pressed kisses there.

He found a sweet spot and pressed multiple kisses there before pulling away to my displeasure.

"It would be inappropriate if I took you right now,"
he said. "Seeing as we aren't married, much less engaged."

I was about to speak when he shushed me.

"But I'll change that soon, love." He left the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

I submerged myself into the water, my face so red.

What does he mean by that?!

My face grew more red at the thought of being married to him.