BONUS CHAPTER: Cherry Tart Disaster

This is pure crack.

Reader POV

It was a beautiful and warm sunny day at the Golden Dawn.

Until a certain winter-god-mage let out a scream.

"HARDER. PUSH THAT SHIT HARDER!" I gripped the edge of the counter, watching him carefully.

"I'M TRYING, WOMAN!" Yuno grunted.

"GOOD! NOW STOP BEFORE YOU BREAK THE DAMN THING!"

The two young mages threw down their baking hats, giving up.

"What in the hell...?" Klaus and Mimosa peeked in from the kitchen, only for a huge thing of dough to be thrown at them.

"Don't yeet the damn thing, Yuno!" I scolded him.

He clenched his teeth and cringed. "Yikes..."

Klaus, being the responsible guy he was, took off the dough and put it in the trash.

He walked over to Yuno who threw it and grabbed a helping of flour and slapped his face with it.

...Nevermind, Klaus Lunettes isn't responsible.

"As your senpai, I do not condone this behaviour," he said sternly. "This can only be solved by one thing."

"Why did I just hear (y/n) moaning?!" Mimosa was most concerned when she saw the state of Yuno and I.

"I wasn't moaning!" I retorted. "I was yelling my enthusiasm to Yuno."

"That makes it worse!" Her face went red at the idea.

I glared at her and yeeted a spoon at her. "Get your mind out of the gutter, babe."

"What the fuck?!"

We all paused and saw Rosseau and Alicia standing at the entrance of the kitchen, their empty containers dropping to the floor.

A few moments later, I had the kitchen spotless with a snap of a finger. "Winter God Magic: Room of Cronus."

And the room went to its original state.

"Listen up, people!" I clapped my hands. "We're going to master the art of making cherry tarts!"

Four hours and fourty-six burnt cherry tarts later, I heard from Letoile that Langris was back.

I wrapped the one surviving cherry tart nicely and went to go greet him.

"Langris~!" I sang as I skipped down the halls, not caring people were giving me pointed stares as they must've heard about the kitchen disaster.

"(y/n)," he nodded to me. "You're awfully cheery. Why?"

"Replace one of the e's in cheery and you've got cherry. Here!" I handed him the one tart that wasn't burnt or didn't have Klaus's terrible design on it.

Instead, this tart had a heart on it while Klaus's design had a cockroach looking animal drawn on it with frosting.

He claimed it was some beetle that Mimosa should study since it could eat all the nasty things away from plants, but we knew better.

"Oh! My favorite. Cherry tarts." He looked pleased. "Aw, and you even drew a heart on it for me. How delightful. Thank you."

"No problem!"

We heard an alarm beeping along with the smell of smoke from the kitchen and he turned and looked at it, giving me a pointed stare.

"(y/n), you wouldn't happen to know why it smells as if something's burning?"

I looked at my toes. "Nope~"

"Are you sure?" He leaned down and looked into my eyes with amusement.

"Look at that!" I pointed and jumped out the window, shattering the glass so he couldn't yell at me.

"(y/n)!" He called after me. 

I fixed the window, laughing hysterically and flying around the base to the entrance of the kitchen, using my god time magic to fix the damage.

"I will never allow you in the kitchens again," Alecdora was shaking his head at us. "You're lucky that Korenthan has time magic to fix this room, otherwise we would've had to do it personally."

"Hey, I don't see anything," Langris said as he entered the room. "(y/n), come on. I want to try this cherry tart."

"See ya!" I threw a peace-sign to my friends who all shook their heads with amusement.

And thus, concludes the greatest kitchen disaster known to the Golden Dawn.

______________________

I'M A SERIOUS WRITER I SWEAR