I- Luca

Please vote & comment & follow me

"You have less than one year left to graduate, Cassia. You were born and raised in our family, you're going to obey our rules." I took a sharp breath and looked out of the window. I blinked a couple of times, trying to process what my father is telling me.

They were sitting in front of me at our breakfast table eating the food the chef has prepared for us so casually like we were not just discussing my freedom and future. "But..." I tried to speak but my voice is never heard in this household.

"No buts!" I flinched when my father hit the table and frowned.

"Okay..." I let out breathlessly.

My father owned a large, worldwide company and I had to suffer from it all my life. I thought at first if I finish school and work I had a chance to get out of here but he wouldn't let me. I don't want any of his money. I thought I could get out of here if I went to college abroad but found out that I had no chance to do that in the first place.

I worked hard to prove to him that I don't want his money by getting scholarships. Last year they told me that he signed a contract with one of his partners for me to be married to their son.

But I have a boyfriend already. He told me to talk to my parents and that they would agree with me if they truly cared but nobody cares. My boyfriend doesn't care, my parents don't care and my friends are all about party life.

Then there's me.

And there's Kylie who's my older sister. But she doesn't get treated like I do, no. She's going to college already and I don't understand how our parents treat me so poorly and she's so... Free.

"Barron is waiting outside, you're going to be late." My father said before getting up from the table and cut me out of my thoughts. I grabbed my bag and walked out without saying goodbye like I always do. Not that they care.

I made my way into my high school and walked to my locker. "Oh, we need to go shopping with you soon. It just keeps getting worse every day, Cassia." I pursed my lips and closed my locker after getting what I needed.

"Yeah, sure." At least I'm allowed to go to the mall.

"What's the pouty face, is it your parents again? Oh, rich kid problems I get it." Layla said as she raised her eyebrows and touched her chest.

I love her most of the time but her brain wouldn't be able to process the pain I have to go through on a daily. Not even half of it.

"You guys have to see the new boy. He's hanging out with the Castillo's and Evan Carney." I narrowed my eyes and looked away. It was kind of a big deal if the Castillos and Evan talked to a mutual at school. They were usually in their dark corner, looking mysterious and extremely good-looking.

"I'll show you guys at lunch. I'm going to try to talk to him. How do I look?" Chelsey said as she posed slightly and I nodded.

"Sexy as fuck bestie... Try to date him or something so I can get with Kai." Layla laughed and I pursed my lips again. All Layla truly cares about is getting into relationships while Chelsey goes around with other people.

"I think you look really beautiful," I responded sweetly and Chelsey smiled at me.

"Thank you, Cassie." I smiled and looked away again.

It was the class before lunch and I couldn't wait to eat, my stomach grumbling was annoying me. I rubbed my forehead because my head was hurting slightly from the last lecture, I should take a pill at lunch to survive the day. "Oh shi-... Shoot." I heard a deep voice I haven't heard before, around the school and looked in front of me.