XIV- He can't take back time or heal my scars

Please vote & comment & follow me

A sharp breath left my lips at the feeling of his hard chest on mine. I wanted to reach out and touch it but my hands were frozen on the bars behind my back. We're literally on top of a bridge and people can still see us even though it's really small.

"Luca." I tried to say warningly but it came out breathless and very much like a cry from frustration. I watched as his dimples popped which means he's smiling against my skin. His hands went inside my shirt and eased their way up.

I widened my eyes and exhaled sharply when I felt his lips on my neck and he started kissing my jaw the next second. I felt him bite me lightly and my hands finally moved and gripped his biceps. Xavier never did this to me and I don't think he'd be able to make me feel this way either.

I never felt this way before, it makes me feel... I don't know how to explain it.

I let out a breath and held onto the back of his neck when he moved down to kiss my neck. "You smell really good, Cassia." He came up to my face and normally I would push him away the next second but his words made me want to push him back into my neck again and let him do... Whatever it was he was doing.

He rested his forehead on mine and I could feel how tense he was but I had a feeling he liked it. Then his lips broke into a smile and he licked his lips, making me watch every move. "I told you we'll never be friends." He said against my lips and I could feel his breath on them.

I did something surprising us both.

Which was crazy because I could never do this to anyone, even if I prepared for it.

I let my hand go through his hair from his neck and grasped it before getting on my tippy toes and captured his lips on mine. My other hand on his bicep moved and wrapped around his neck as his hand froze on my waist.

He didn't react and kiss me back, he just let me take what I wanted. It's almost as if he was too shocked to do something about it.

The next second one of his hands inside my shirt left, leaving me cold and fell on my pants, my butt to be exact, and squeezed. I gasped as I broke the kiss and he leaned down to capture my lips again. I let him put his tongue in my mouth when he squeezed me again.

What the heck am I doing?

I never kissed Xavier like this but then again, he wasn't half as good as Luca.

He kissed me with passion and aggression, not giving a care in the world about sweet romance and I loved every second of it.

The next second I had to pull away due to my lungs being empty without oxygen and saw him breathing heavily just like me against my lips. He smiled again before speaking.

"You taste like strawberry candy." He bit my bottom lip and pulled on it slightly which made me cross my legs because of the different feeling in between them.

Now I just signed my complete loyalty to Luca with an act of impulse and not thinking twice. I told myself that being around him is risky due to his middle name being danger but that didn't stop me.

I couldn't stop myself, he pulled me.

And now I'll be stuck with him on my mind and this kiss right here no matter how much It would annoy me to think about it.

"I can't," I said breathlessly and he cupped my face using one hand before moving my head to the side. He stared into my eyes and I looked at the sky because I know I wouldn't be able to break it away if I stared at him.

"Bullshit." he let out in an octave which was almost a whisper. "How long have you been dating that pussy for, a year at least right?" I would've expected him to be angry or at least annoyed as he spoke but he wasn't. Luca narrowed his eyes as he forced me to look at him this time with his thumb resting on my bottom lip and rubbing it here and there.

"Has he ever made you feel that way before?" He asked as he crooked his head to the side and his eyes still narrowed.

He is challenging me to lie to him.

Challenging me to stare at him in the eye and deny the ineffable feeling he gave me which no one else ever has.

But he'll see through my lies unlike anyone else because he's a professional, it's what he does best besides fighting and getting in trouble.

I also have observed how much he enjoys lying. He loves deceiving, lying, and toying with people. I know because I've heard about what he told Xavier.

He made up lies and told him that Evan told him some guy on the football team was after me and that I was hiding it to keep a fight from happening.

I see how his face changes and how his expression turns into satisfaction when the girls believe him at school about the things he tells them.

I must be mentally damaged or insane but I love watching him when he does that.

"Xavier didn't care about me," I replied to his question softly and avoided eye contact because he was making me so unavoidably nervous. I could see how much he liked it when I got tongue-tied or thought about the things I was about to say to him.

"He... I just didn't enjoy anything." I added my voice coming out throaty with a shrug and zipped my mouth again. I didn't want to go into a deep explanation about my... Relationship with Xavier because I was scared of everything and it's not like he liked me romantically enough to do something about it.

He didn't care.

Just like everyone else.

The only thing I could think of enjoying was kissing and that just changed for the better because of Luca.

I wanted to keep kissing him.

"He hurt you." He said it to me more than asking it as a question and I hesitated about confirming or denying his argument. What would he do anyway?

He can't take back time or heal my scars.

I took a deep breath and sighed before looking down at the ground. I nodded and avoided his gaze staring down at me carefully, watching my every move, and all of a sudden I felt embarrassed.

Now he realized that I'm not as innocent as he thought I was and most likely, he's going to pull away. Maybe I'll get to be friends with the rest of his friend group but now I just ruined all my chances with him.

Why would he want leftovers, on top of those a girl who's scared to be touched and hesitate to show affection to people besides compliments? I expected him to just take a step back and drive me back to my house but he was completely silent as he watched me stare at the ground in deep thought.

It's almost as if he was deciding what he should do with me, what he should say next, and hearing his silence made me anxious by the second.

"You're too innocent for your good, Cassia. You know I didn't get you at first and it kind of annoyed me but now I see it." He said as he pulled away as I expected but I don't think he meant to do that as in he changed his mind about me.

I narrowed my eyes in confusion now. I'm not innocent? Just... helpless. If I had a ticket to leave right now I would take it without a second thought and Luca doesn't even know how bad my parents can get with me.

"But... I honestly don't know why but I just want to help you." He said as he looked away in the direction I was staring at.

"Why would you want to help me, you hurt people for a living?" I voiced my thoughts as I crossed my arms and he took a deep breath as he leaned back beside me.

"It's because you're my Floare now and if anyone tries hurting you again, they'll be my next fucking target, Cassia." He said as he stared at me

***

You won't like the next chapter 😀😅