XXI- Addicting

Please vote & comment & follow me

Warning for sexual content

I slapped his hands away and pulled down the zipper as I removed my head from his neck and he kissed my lips. He grabbed one of my hands and I let him place it inside his underwear which made me gasp into his mouth.

I take it back... I really haven't had any experience before.

I was wondering what I've gotten myself into but I don't regret anything. I stroked him gently hearing his grunt in the back of his throat as I felt it rise even more in my hand. Luca grabbed the back of my head and pulled me away slightly from my hair.

"Open your mouth." He said, his face still close to mine and I did as he told me to do. Maybe there is an exception for people telling me what to do. I'll do anything Luca says at the moment because I'm that into it.

He moved his head away a little bit and I did not expect him to spit in my mouth but he did and I loved it. He pulled my face closer again and kissed me more aggressively as I still kept gently stroking him. "Oh my god." He groaned in my mouth and a smile tugged on my lips as I got on my knees.

He didn't even push me down, my body just led me here and my brain followed. I've never felt like this.

He leaned back on the shelves again and I gulped as I pulled down the boxers. My disappointment in Xavier grew even more as I gazed at Luca's shaft. There are many words to explain it but I chose shaft since my no cursing rule was still a thing for some reason.

I traced my thumb on the precum at the tip, making Luca thrust forward slightly. I heard one good tip about this and now it was the only thing in my head. Layla was once talking about how girls should suck dick like their ex is in the room. I don't know if Luca has any exes but I'll improvise.

He watched as I kissed the tip and flicked my tongue, making him flinch and curse. He looked so attractive with sweat starting to form in his skin and how he stared down at me with that look in his eyes that drove me crazy and I really was getting impatient.

I shook all the thoughts away from my head and wrapped my lips around him before going down till he reached the back of my throat. I used my hand to deal with the rest of him as I sucked hard and drew back. Luca on the other hand could not stay still, he kept slightly thrusting forward and gripped the bars at the side of the shelves.

"You're doing so good, Floare. Keep going like that." He spoke throatily and groaned when I drew him out of my mouth while sucking on it. His hand got ahold of my hair and didn't push me down harshly like how Xavier used to. My scalp still hurt but it definitely wasn't unbearable, I enjoyed this pain.

I used the back of my tongue to lick his crown and watched as he threw his head back and groaned with a small smirk tugging on his lips from the pleasure. "Look at you. Little innocent Cassia looking up at me with my dick in her mouth." I could actually no longer ignore the need between my thighs.

It was throbbing at this point and my underwear being wet would annoy me the rest of the day so I'll need to deal with that later.

I had to fight the urge to put my fingers down my underwear although I don't know what to do with them, I just need to rub it. Luca started taking control by pulling my hair forward but he didn't do it harshly and didn't make me gag either.

"Are you going to take it?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. I nodded at him and hopefully I wasn't making a wrong decision. "Good fucking girl." He groaned deeply and gripped my hair tighter involuntarily but I wasn't complaining.