XXVI- Never leave me

Please vote & comment & follow me

I was just washing my face when Luca's phone rang and he let out a curse before opening it. "She's okay and I told you to wait for me you assholes." He rolled his eyes and was really annoyed with the person on the other line. "Fine. Maybe I'll be at school. I don't know." He talked for a few more minutes and hung up.

"I'll give you two options." I narrowed my eyes before wiping my face with my towel. Then looked back up at him and raised my eyebrows excitedly as my lips broke into a smile. "The ador." He sighed and I narrowed my eyes again. What did he say?

"Huh?" I asked when I heard him say gibberish. He shrugged before grabbing my wrist and pulling me back to my room. I leaned on my desk this time as he caged me. He must've just showered because I wanted to close my eyes and smell him in.

I'm becoming really weird now.

"Option one is to go to school because I know you'll want to. You're a big nerd yada yada... The second option is that you come with me and the three idiots to go drinking before the trip and I'll tell your father that I took you out on another date. What's it going to be, Floare?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes.

"Well, first of all, I'm not a nerd." I frowned at him which he didn't take seriously at all. He grinned at my expression and then covered it up with a cough before nodding at me with a serious expression. "You're annoying." I rolled my eyes and spoke up again. "I'll go drinking," I said as I narrowed my eyes mockingly at him.

"Alright then, wear your jacket. Stop checking me out, I feel violated." My mouth hung open at his words.

Is he teasing me now?

How do I tease back? I don't know how to flirt!

"I was not checking you out. Just wondering how I'm going to bare your annoying self for the rest of the day." I pushed past him and grabbed my leather jacket before putting it on and heard him chuckle. That was a lame response but it made him laugh!

I grabbed my phone before running back next to him. He rolled his eyes and then grinned at me. "Are you going to keep watching my face? I feel violated." I said as I crossed my arms and crooked my head to the side.

He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on my lips before turning back.

What the heck is up with my heart now? It's beating really fast against my ribcage and I had to take a deep breath from breathing heavily. I followed him downstairs and we left in a hurry. To my luck, none of the workers were in the house today which is probably why Kylie locked me up.

I still can't believe that she would do that. Why would she?

I skipped next to Luca as we reached his motorcycle and grinned. "Oh my god." He chuckled when he saw my expression and gave me the helmet before sitting in the front. I realized that he got a second helmet for himself now. I wrapped my arms around him before he started driving off and I guess that caught him off guard because I felt him whimper.

I like hugging him.

He's so tall and his torso wide. It feels like I disappear in his chest when he hugs me or holds me and it's my safe place. It could also be my favorite place one day and I'd be lying to myself if I ever denied how much it calmed me.

I closed my eyes tightly and felt his handhold mine which was wrapped around him. I narrowed my eyes but he wasn't staring at my face, his eyes were directly on our hands. "I'll save you, Cassia. My Floare." I pouted at his words.

Don't leave me.

It was at the tip of my tongue but I couldn't say it. It's not the right time to say it. Dangerous boys don't like being attached or someone being attached to them. He's all I ever needed, all I ever wanted and if he finds that out, he'll be done with me.