XXXI- I'll break anyone who touches a strand of your hair

Please vote & comment & follow me

"Luca stop!" I begged when he punched Xavier over and over again. Now it was basically a free period for everyone since they all left their classes to hear where the voice is coming from.

And I could not pull Luca away.

I looked around for one of the guys but the principal was in front of my face the next second and now I actually felt like crying. "Luca! Please." I begged him again as I tried pulling him from his shoulder. He was breathing really heavily as he stopped with the pounding.

Xavier's face was now covered in blood and I had to turn away to keep myself from throwing up. He just has a broken nose probably, Cassia. He didn't kill him. He stopped. I walked away hurriedly to go to the bathroom and washed my face.

I gripped the sides of the sink because I felt like I was going to throw up. I ran into the bathroom and threw up my lunch in there. I sat down after and covered my face, I feel disgusting. I just want to go home now but I know my father will kill me if I do.

I started itching my neck and rubbed it with the wet wipes from my backpack.

I can still feel Xavier kiss up my neck.

"Cassia?" I heard a firm tap on the door and widened my eyes before flushing the toilet and walked out after wiping my face. "Are you okay?" Kai asked and I just shook my head before flossing my mouth with water. "I can take you home." I shook my head again and grabbed my backpack from the ground.

He watched me as I kept aggressively rubbing my neck and held my hand for my stop. He dropped it to my side and I clenched my hand in a fist to not touch my neck again.

"I can't skip school. Where's Luca?" I asked and he bit his lip before looking outside. I narrowed my eyes and fiddled with my hands as I waited for him to speak up again. I sighed and walked outside as he followed me.

Now Xavier was gone but his blood was still on the ground which made me grip my shirt in my hand. I clenched my teeth as I forced myself to look away and the students were back in their classes.

The scariest part of all was that Luca was going easy on him. I knew how fatal he could get and how merciless he was because I saw it in his eyes. The insatiable anger he had and I really don't think it comes from any type of trauma. He was just born with it.

I don't know... I don't know what to do with him.

I mean, he fought to protect me but what if his anger directed towards me the next time?

The thought of it is terrifying to imagine and I had to take a sharp breath to calm myself. Which did not work at all.

"The principal called the cops on him," Kai explained and finally told me what happened after I left. Did he put up a fight to go to the station?

That would get him in so much trouble and I don't even know how his parents are going to react to him being in jail or something.

I know Xavier has rich parents and they won't let this go.

Luca just got into so much trouble for me and I'm thinking about leaving him for scaring me.

He wouldn't hurt me. At least I don't think he would.

"Don't worry about him, Cassia. His parents are used to it. He'll be here a few hours after school ends." Evan reassured me.

The boys had got me water and now we were just sitting outside. They were skipping their classes for me and I couldn't find myself feeling bad about making them do that. I honestly don't care about it at this point.