XLIV- You better not get in trouble

Please vote & comment & follow me

Luca's POV

The reason why I went undercover in that dumbass school was because of Lorenzo. First, he was just after my father and now all of us since he's apparently found out he has children now. My mother suggested I look different at school so I wouldn't be taking attention.

I haven't told her that I just stopped going undercover one day because I wanted them to be afraid of me. I don't like looking soft, that's not like me and I had to protect Cassia. Not because I had to but because I wanted to protect her. Now I need to be more careful than ever to keep her with me safely.

At first, I thought of leaving her but hadn't that what everyone else had done for her?

Also, she would still be stuck with her parents if I didn't help her and I'm not letting that happen. So leaving her is no longer an option because now she's a part of my family.

I wonder if Lorenzo has a spy here which doesn't really seem like a possibility since my father sent the new crudes to another country. We've always had the same people here for years and that's exactly why bringing Cassia here didn't seem too bad.

I finally twisted the door handle and stepped into the room with the dim lighting. Everything just screamed creepy downstairs but it's never bothered me. I found comfort in the fear it radiated because I knew it would never be my fear but I'd be the one feared.

I checked the desk and opened the small foil which dropped all his stuff. He didn't have much with him which is probably why they didn't bother taking his stuff away. "Ooh." I dragged out the word as I went through his wallet.

There was a blonde woman's picture which also included a small child. I don't think this is him as a child but it's his. "She looks like her mother," I added as I looked at it with narrowed eyes and a small smile tugging at the corner of my lips. I could feel the anger making an appearance again, good. I need it.

"He." The man corrected me and I raised my eyebrows. Not like I give a fuck about the gender, I'm trying to get to him.

"I heard you're from Italy like Lorenzo, is that how you ended up with him, or were you someone else's crude?" I asked after taking out the picture and placing it in my pocket which he watched very carefully.

But I saw through the lies.

"Don't do anything to them." He pleaded as I pursed my lips and nodded my head. They really did send their best liar out there. I wouldn't be able to tell if he was lying if it wasn't for how I grew up.

"I won't as long as you start fucking talking. Where is Lorenzo's warehouse located? How many crudes are there? How do I get to him, how do I kill Lorenzo?" I spoke as I walked around him. It pissed me off to see that I wasn't even close to getting under his skin. It's almost as if he was here on purpose.

"He's not located close to here and you can't kill him. Nobody can kill Lorenzo Rossi, he's more furious than ever. Ever since Rex defeated him years ago he's been angry and been bottling it up. Can you imagine how enraged he is? You don't stand a chance." I pouted as I leaned back on the desk again after stopping walking in circles around him.

"Alright. You know what though, it really annoys me that Lorenzo thinks I'm fucking stupid. You really think I don't know that this shits fake." I brought out the picture again and threw it at the ground before stepping on it. "I bet he promised he'd save you from here and you must have some sort of device on you, am I right?" I leaned forward as my eyes were widened, mouth parted with a small smirk tugging at the corner. I felt psychotic.