XIX- Yell

Please vote & comment & follow me

Also please read this chapter with some bomb ass music in the back because it will add effect :)

"I don't want to alarm you but I think I'll throw up all over your back if-!" The motorcycle went over a curve. "We're not there in the next five minutes!" I yelled out as I held on tight to Luca's back. I wrapped my arms around his torso and leaned my head on his back.

About two minutes later we were in the middle of nowhere and I couldn't find anyone anywhere near here. "Is this the place where you kill me?" I asked as he got down but my legs seemed to be asleep. "Just so you know, I can scream loud so you better have made sure that no one's around," I said trying to distract him to get my legs working again. I watched as he fixed his hair with a devious smile on his lips.

"I can make you scream but I promise you wouldn't want me to stop." I lost my breath as he wrapped an arm around my waist and leg to pick me up. He laughed at my reaction because my smile was replaced with an open mouth and widened eyes.

I could feel my cheeks burn.

"Don't go all cherry cheeks on me now." I rolled my eyes as he put me down and crossed my arms in my chest. Cherry cheeks? I hope that's not my new nickname. "Here." He extended his hand for me to take but I just rolled my eyes and walked past him to the beach. "Not there, Floare. Follow me." He said with a laugh and I turned around to follow him.

That was embarrassing.

"Don't tell me..." I watched him as he walked next to stairs that led up to the bridge that went across the sea. He raised one eyebrow as I tried counting the steps. One thing about me, I'm not the most active person. I let him grasp my hand and drag me to the stairs.

"I'm never sneaking out with you..." I ran out of breath as we reached the top of the stairs. "Ever again," I said breathlessly and sat down on the last step. I groaned and rested my arms on my sides as Luca watched me amusedly. "What's so funny?" I said as he extended a hand for me. I'm too tired to get up by myself. I took it ashamedly and he winked at me.

"Jerk."

"You need to come up with better insults to get to me, Floare. Last time I heard that I was in elementary." I didn't even realize that I insulted him out loud and took a deep breath. "Do you ever even curse?" I stopped walking when he leaned his back on the bridge.

I didn't want to admit it since he may think I'm basically a child that I just choose not to curse. I don't remember the last time I cursed because it was probably in middle school once or twice to look cool to the older kids. "No. Not really." I shook my head and he pursed his lips for a moment before his expression broke into a large smile.

He could be thinking of something really dangerous or something way out of my comfort zone which doesn't make much difference when you contrast the topics.

He gripped the sides of the bridge and jumped with ease as he got up on the side. "Stop! Luca, you can fall!" I held onto his leg so he wouldn't fall and hit the sea, possibly get internal bleeding. He extended his hand out for me to take and get up next to him. I contemplated it in my head and looked down before looking back at his hand.

Probably a good time to mention that I slightly have thalassophobia. I don't think he'd care because he can easily save me if he needs to, he won't mind.

I took his hand in the end and got up to the side as well. One wrong step and I'd die. I made sure to lean onto his side because I slightly felt dizzy.

"Look at you, my little good girl has gone bad." I lost my breath as he stared down at me with one of his eyebrows raised and a small smile.

I'm swooning at this point and I surprisingly don't hate it.