II- Are you actually going to read or keep thinking of me?

Please vote & comment & follow me

I screamed at the top of my lungs as I ran as fast as my legs could take me. "No!" I cried out. He easily caught up to me and gripped my arm, forcing me to turn around and I closed my eyes tightly. I was too horrified to cry. I breathed deeply and quickly till my head felt dizzy.

"You." He spits out and I widened my eyes when I recognized that deep octave.

He did not look like the new guy from school.

His hair messy, glasses were gone and he was wearing a tight shirt that hugged the hard muscles on his chest. "Let me go, "I said my voice coming out shaky as I tried pulling my arm back but that made him hold onto my other arm as well.

"Listen to me carefully, I'm not repeating myself." He said darkly as I watched the smoke come out of his mouth because of the cold weather.

"You saw nothing." He said like I didn't just watch him possibly kill someone. "if I hear one thing coming from your mouth about me at school, you're done. I'll make your pain last longer and feel worse than what I did to that guy. Understand?" He crooked his head to the side and kept the frown on his face.

"Understand me, Floare?" He said more sternly and I nodded hurriedly. I want to get out of here.

"I also don't want your Prince Charming boyfriend to cause me any problems, make sure you won't spill anything, Cassia." He widened his eyes slightly as he said my name and my mouth was trembling harder than the rest of my body.

"H- how do you know my name?" He smiled at me with his teeth which made me take a deep breath as electricity shot down my stomach.

"It won't take me long to find out about your life as well. Maybe just a text will be enough, keep that in mind. I'll be seeing you soon." He said with a smirk and let go of my arms. I realized that my arms were warm where he touched when the cold air hit them.

Who is this guy?

I watched as he walked back to where I saw him first but he just left the person to die in the corner and walked past them without staring back. I first took a step back then turned around to run back to where I came from.

I saw the girls standing at the entrance of the house.

I can't tell them.

"Layla, could you take me home?" She looked the soberest out of everyone.

"Sure, girly. Get in." She unlocked her car as I kept a straight face and got in. "Xavier said you left him or something, he was looking for you." I nodded, not even caring that he cornered me in a stranger's bedroom.

"I needed fresh air," I said as she bit her lip and started driving faster.

"Well, I'd call him or something. He seemed upset." I narrowed my eyes.

He was upset?

"I don't think I will." I sighed and checked my phone hurriedly to see if anything happened. What if he kills my whole family? What if he starts with my friends? I took a deep breath before placing my phone back in my small bag.

I sneaked back into the house after Layla dropped me off and paced around the large room. Luca or Val... Whatever his name is... He's a psychopath murderer! Why is he dressed differently around the school?

To hide from his enemy mobs?!

I started hyperventilating and fanned my face with my hand. This is too much for me. You see I love making up scenarios in my head to make myself better in my life, I feel like I made all this up and took my imagination up a notch.