XXIV- My girl

I knew I was acting really cranky, annoying and some would even say unbearable but I couldn't help it. I finally felt like I was good enough for someone and Luca made me feel special which is exactly why I don't like it when other girls talk to him.

Not just other girls but girls that want a piece of him.

"Did anything happen at school?" Luca asked and I just shook my head as I stared out his car window. I threw my backpack at the backseat and also went to the back as Luca stopped at a red light. "What the fuck are you doing Cassia?" He said as he stared back at me then continued driving.

I know I'm just being childish and insecure.

But it just made my head spin and made my stomach upset to imagine about the scene that greeted me as I left the school. Chelsey's hand on Luca's bicep as she squeezed his muscles made me want to open the door and jump out right now.

"Layla and Ashley just cornered me to speak and prove how low their intellectuality can get once again. Then I just walk outside and you and Chelsey are all over each other." I said as I placed the bad down and laid my head on it. I was laying on the back and Luca gave me a quick glance to make sure he's not hearing things.

I said what I said.

I turned around and stared away from him, making sure he can't see my face. And heard his bitter laugh. "How's that funny? You're annoying." I crossed my arms as I laid down and he parked the car.

I got up in a sitting position and was about to open the door but froze in my place when Luca got out of the car and slammed the door behind him. I watched as he opened my door but I don't think he opened it for me to get out. He got inside the backseat and I slid to the corner away from him as he threw my backpack at the front seat.

"I let your friends talk to me because I can't break my act in school, Cassia. Also how come you get mad at me when they are the ones to check me out all the time because of my looks? How's that my fault?" He said as he completely turned his body to me and I was pressing my back as much as I could to the window because I wanted to keep the space between us.

"You always say how you don't want me then why are you so jealous, Floare?" He leaned towards me and I was completely cornered with his hand resting on my thigh, driving me insane. "Got no words? That's new." He smiled slightly as sarcasm dripped from his words.

I pushed at his chest making him grasp my wrists and put them beside me. Now his face was in front of mine and I couldn't back up anymore since there was no space.

The feeling between my thighs was back like it never left and I gulped as he leaned down to my throat. "Do you like me, Floare?" He asked as he left a burning kiss on my neck and I was panting.

He wanted to hear me say it.

"I hate you." I responded and he let out a quiet laugh.

"Well-..." I jumped at the loud knocking on his window and he sighed before letting go of my wrists. He rolled the window slightly, not enough for the other person to see us. "We're coming. Fuck." He rolled his eyes and the other man left. I think that was his father...

"Was that your dad?" I panicked and he smirked before nodding. How is this entertaining in any way?! I calmed myself and just stared at him.

I leaned forward and took off the glasses he seemed to forget about. My hands moved on their own to his hair and I messed it up like how it usually is as he closed his eyes.

"Of course I like you. I wouldn't let you touch me if I didn't." I mumbled and opened the door on my side as he opened his eyes to stare at me.

"Cassia." I ignored it and grabbed my bag from the front seat before standing there, waiting for him to recover. He came out quickly and locked the car before holding my wrist again and walking forward, leading me to the entrance.