XXXIII- Do what I tell you to do

Please vote & comment & follow me

Lunchtime was over and I couldn't find Luca anywhere. He said he would walk me home and maybe take me somewhere but he wasn't anywhere. Maybe he's helping Lucian again. I don't really know if I like him.

He just gives off this vibe that I don't like.

I grabbed the snack I found in my locker which was a chocolate bar and bit into it as I walked outside. I guess I'm taking a walk today. "Don't choke on it... Ugly bitch." Ashley spits out to me as I walked past their group. I just raised my eyebrows and continued walking, not bothering to mutter a word back at them.

She had been crying and whining all afternoon about some dumb drama happening which I had no idea about. Apparently Xavier totally rejected her and she had a boyfriend from the football team now. I heard they got into a fight...

I took out my phone to call Luca and waited till it sent me to voicemail. Am I being annoying? Or clingy? I shrugged my negative thoughts as I continued walking to my house and threw the trash inside my bag. I slightly jumped when my phone vibrated.

Luca: Not now Cassia

What does that mean? Not now Cassia.

Not now because I'm doing illegal underground business with Lucian which I can not talk to you about because it will scare you away from me.

Stupid.

I rolled my eyes annoyedly and grabbed my key from my bag to unlock the door. I didn't want to ring the doorbell because I just wanted to go straight to my bedroom without having to face anyone. Not that they want to see me either.

Luca doesn't even want to see me right now.

I quickly walked to my room and threw my bag into the corner before browsing through my wardrobe.

I'm going out.

By myself.

I feel no needy all the time for affection because I haven't received any till Luca and I think that should change. I got a small bag from my wardrobe and put a few things in it after getting dressed.

I don't think my parents or Kylie was in the house so I could just sneak right out, using the front door and not the roof this time.

I remember this one club we used to go to with the girls and the security at the entrance has a crush on me. The girls would use me to get inside and it worked every single time.

"Hey, Simon." I winked at the guy and saw him blush when he realized it's me. I bit my bottom lip from anxiety and crooked my head to the side. I saw him trying to open his mouth to start a conversation but the people behind me yelled for him to hurry up.

"Have a great time, Cassia. I hope to see you again soon." he smiled sweetly and I returned it before hurting inside.

The place was crowded with a heavy smell of alcohol and people grinding on each other. I wish I was bold enough to do that before but now I obviously won't do it. I have a boyfriend.

A boyfriend, who doesn't tell me anything.

So why would I tell him I'm at a club with horny people and getting drunk? There's really no valid reason.

I ordered myself a few drinks to get me confident before I was able to step into the dancefloor. I drank my last shot before walking up there and the song changed. I jumped at the beat with the adrenaline and the hint of alcohol oozing my brain.

I slightly bent my head back and grinned at the irrational feeling.

I was feeling so reckless and it felt so good. Just wildly dancing in front of the bodies that are grinding on each other. I raised one of my hands to rest on my chest as the other one moved up to my long hair and went my fingers through it. I sang loudly, knowing no one can hear me at this moment and it felt so remarkable, I had to stop myself from actually laughing.