XIII- We'll never be friends

Please vote & comment & follow me

"Oh my god..." I let out as I dropped my hands from his chest finally and took a deep breath before laughing hysterically. "That was the best thing I've ever experienced! I want to keep going." I said after he got off and I was still seated at the back.

I realized that my legs were asleep and Luca had a large grin on his face, making me uncontrollably swoon at how beautiful his features are.

"I knew you'd love it." He shrugged like he was telling it to himself more than me. I looked around curiously to see where he brought me but creased my eyebrows when I came to find nothing in the large place. I held onto the bike to move off but my legs were shaky and asleep.

"Here." He wrapped his arm behind my back and the other under my legs before picking me up and placing me on the ground. "You're so fragile." He narrowed his eyes as he watched me and I shrugged.

"Well, my parents never taught me anything, so." I raised my eyebrows as I explained. He smiled and nodded understandingly. I wonder what his parents do or look like because they must have some strong genes for Luca to look this way.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I slipped behind him and he laughed at me adoringly. I was so excited to hang out with Luca and thought about all the scenarios that could happen about where he's bringing me.

Last time we went to a fighting place and I don't think there could be anywhere more dangerous than there so I wasn't worrying too much.

He looked at my face and examined me for a while before looking forward again as we walked in the street. Then he did something unexpectedly by throwing his arm around my shoulder and pulling me to him.

He was so warm and... It felt so safe.

How ironic that he likes hurting people and I've watched him torture someone but he feels so safe with me.

He saved me from Xavier hurting me further in the janitor's closet. I know that it was Evan and the Castillo's who came in but he was the one who told them to.

"Have you ever gotten a piercing? Or tattoo?" He asked as we took a turn in a small street and I shook my head which he nodded at, understandably. He had them on his chest though. Not too much but he had large tattoos on his chest which was very convenient to hide at school because you can't see them unless he has his shirt off.

"I have ear piercings. Six of them." He raised his eyebrows and nodded. I had a feeling he was unsatisfied with my answer.

"Well, let's get matching piercings then." He said and I stopped walking. Matching piercings? He had to push me slightly so I'd keep walking and I narrowed my eyes. Where would I get a piercing? I never thought about it.

Wait.

I have thought about it and my parents would kill me if they found out I have it.

"Do you want me to choose?" I shook my head and he smirked at the worry written all over my face. We soon entered the small-looking tattoo shop and Luca was instantly greeted by the workers.

I saw the girls giving me sideways glances and some were looking worried since I probably looked so lost here.

I didn't look right next to Luca. We looked like opposites.

"So, what's on your mind?" I took a deep breath at his question and frowned. How would my parents know about this piercing? No one can know.

Nobody will see it.

"I'm thinking nipple piercing but I'm scared." I blurted out abruptly and a smug smirk tugged on his lips which he covered up perfectly the next second. He bit his lip to keep his composure and nodded before speaking to the people for me as well.