VII- Mysterious

Please vote & comment & follow me

His smirk widened when I fastened my phase and walked next to him.

My parents are going to kill me.

I opened my phone and looked through my messages as we walked quickly. 'Cassia, I talked with Kelly. You better find her right this second and come back to the house or else.' I didn't bother reading my dad's message and threw my phone in my backpack.

"So, I take that as in I was right. Douchebag was having a quicky." I sighed before muttering and Luca nodded. "No questions about where I'm taking you?" He asked surprisedly as he unlocked his car and opened the door for me.

"I truly don't care as long as it's as boring as the bonfire." He smiled before closing the door and walked over to the driver's seat. I watched him take off his sweatshirt and he opened the door before getting in.

"It's my lucky day. I was pissed because Evan and the two idiots bailed on me. I hope you don't have a weak stomach, Floare." He said before driving off.

What does that mean? Where could he be taking me? I honestly don't care though, he could be taking me to his warehouse or whatever to torture me slowly but that's better than returning home right now.

"Does your friends always make fun of you next to boys they wanna' bag?" He asked out of nowhere to the silence and I turned to stare at him.

"Sometimes," I muttered and he bit his lip before nodding.

"Wow. Shitty rich parents, whore sister, coward of a boyfriend, and shitty friends." He said in a sigh and I looked out the window. I narrowed my eyes and looked carefully when he took another turn and parked the car.

"Where are we?" I asked and walked over to his side after getting out. He stared at me before leaning into the car and grabbed something. He grabbed the sweatshirt he was wearing and gave it to me which made me narrow my eyes.

"I can't protect you when I'm fighting and there are a lot of horny fuckers in there." I bit my lip before wearing the sweatshirt and thought about what he said. Does he want to protect me?

Or, better question, what does he mean by 'when I'm fighting' My stomach twisted at the scent in the sweatshirt. I looked away and took a deep breath to ignore it.

"Come on." He started walking hurriedly and I ran to catch up to him. He was enjoying me struggling by the look on his face and the sideways glances he kept giving me.

He threw his arm around my shoulder when I stumbled on the doorway and we walked inside the large place. This place was crowded with people and they all parted as Luca walked by them.

"Luca, I didn't think you'd make it today." A middle-aged guy patted Luca's shoulder and completely ignored my existence which I was completely fine with.

"Lucian was here earlier, you just missed him." I saw Luca sigh and held me tighter next to him. Who's Lucian?

"Yeah, I just need to let it out. I'm also basically hiding from Lucian, threatened him on the phone earlier." The man laughed and I flinched involuntarily when an announcement happened.

"Well then, you better get up." The man said before moving from Luca's way. Luca turned to me before eyeing the guy to leave us alone.

"Don't speak to anyone and that includes women as well." He said pointing a finger at me and I nodded. People watched as he left and I was left alone in the middle of everyone. I don't know if I'm enjoying my decisions right now.

I looked around and flinched again when the guy spoke from the loud microphone. About two minutes later a guy who was built like a bear came out. Large and muscled torso with big biceps. Is Luca going to fight this guy?

All of the voice was blocked out as Luca walked on the rink in front of everyone. He was only wearing basketball shorts and showing off his gorgeous, toned body. I couldn't remove my eyes from it and then realized that I'm being the biggest creep.

He watched the crowd as they cheered for him and smirked when his eyes landed on me. He gave me a wink before looking at the opponent up and down like he was analyzing him and how he should attack.

I held my chest and grasped the sweatshirt when Luca punched the guy straight in the face.

He was good.

He kept himself close to the other guy, not giving him a chance to kick. Then he tried using his elbow to hit the guy in the head but got dodged.

I watched as the other guy tried to make a comeback but Luca didn't even let him try. He blocked and dodged the attacks and finally got to land one on the guy's neck, making him fall on the rink loudly. Everyone cheered for him and I just watched as he smirked at the crowd before giving a small wave and walked off.

I was speechless as he walked to the back again. Leaving me alone here. How did he learn to fight like that? So vicious and merciless.

Luca had some dark secrets and I was afraid that it was slowly pulling me to him. Attracting me.

I most definitely shouldn't be close to him much less around him but I love the thrill.

I love how mysterious he is and how he hides from everyone on a daily as he continues with his life so casually.

I jumped slightly when someone tapped me on the shoulder. "You look lost." A girl not much older than me said as she smiled at me sweetly. She had brown hair with pink streaks in it and she was drop-dead gorgeous.

"I am," I admitted and returned her smile. "Well-..." Her words got cut off when a large arm pulled me to their side by holding onto my shoulder.

He let go for two seconds to give the girl a small hug and I watched as she kissed his cheek. They are pretty close then. I didn't know he had a girlfriend...

"She's straight, Ruby," Luca grumbled from beside me before wrapping his arm around me again and I let him. "Meh. What a shame." She shrugged and they talked a bit more before leaving. I could see why Luca was close with her, she was really pretty and easy to talk to. Unlike me.

"So, what did you think? I thought you would've already run away by the time I got back." Luca said as we walked outside and dropped his arm from my shoulder.

"Run away? That was awesome!" I jumped slightly from excitement and clapped as he watched me carefully before his lips broke into a large smile. He seemed satisfied with my answer as he opened the door for me again before getting in.

"Your phone is going crazy, it's annoying the shit out of me," Luca said as he drove and I completely agreed with him. I took a deep breath as he gave me a sideways glance.

"I'll silence it," I mumbled before rolling down the window and Luca gave me looks here and there as he drove. I grabbed the phone from my bag and glanced at the screen.

Missed calls from Kylie, Xavier, and my parents. A lot of threats from messages. Layla and Chelsey were blowing up the group chat.

I just held it out the window and threw it away impulsively before leaning back on my seat again.

"Cassia!" Luca said with his eyes widened but he had a smile tugging on his lips. "Hm?" I asked as I closed my eyes as the cold breeze hit my face from the window. The next second Luca was laughing.

I opened my eyes to see him biting his lip.

"I got a feeling you're not as innocent as I thought you were and I think only I'm bringing that side of you out."

***

Is the story bussin bussin so far?