Chapter 43

Author's Note: Wow, you guys have added 2,000 reads to "We Found Love" in three days... absolutely incredible! I hope you guys like this chapter as much as the others; let me know what you think, because I LOVE hearing your opinions. Vote, Comment, Follow me Twitter, etc. :) --Ekat =)

---

Harry’s P.O.V.

            Alex and Niall are so lucky I love them, because I would have killed Niall by now. I know he missed Alex, but he’s just being difficult. Zayn made him a sandwich an hour ago, but he refused to eat it. Instead, he just sulked in his bunk, and cuddled into Lexi’s favorite shirt, and the onesie that we got the baby for Christmas. Just looking at him makes you feel bad. I was about to get up, and force him to eat it, but he fell asleep. Normally, that wouldn’t have stopped me, but he desperately needed a good night’s sleep. When I talked to Alex the other day, she informed me that Niall has been having a terrible time staying asleep; so tonight, Zayn and I are staying up all night. If Niall wakes up, we’re here to comfort him, and get him back to sleep. We had the next two days off, so we didn’t have to worry about falling asleep for any events.

The good news is that Lexi’s coming home to us tomorrow. Niall was obviously really excited about this, and was jumping around, acting like his normal self today. Then when we got back to the tour bus, he remembered that Alex wasn’t here, and got back into his depressed mood. It’s really hard to watch one of your best friends go through this, but at least things would be back to normal tomorrow.

Liam’s P.O.V.

            I woke up early this morning, excited about seeing Alex again. When I walked into the kitchen and dining room area, I noticed that Harry and Zayn were starting to nod off. I told Zayn to go sleep for a few hours. Usually, I would have told Harry the same thing, but since he was determined to keep a promise he made to Alex about keeping an eye on Niall, he stayed. Since we had a few hours before we had to be at the airport, I decided to make everyone breakfast. While I was cooking, Harry told me about Niall’s lack of sleep and eating. Well, that settles it, Niall is eating this breakfast sandwich whether he likes it or not.

            Louis, Zayn, Harry, and I got settled at the table, just as Niall crawled out of bed. He started to march over to the couch, but I grabbed onto his shirt, and flung him into the booth. He looked down at the plate in front of him, and shook his head, signaling he wasn’t hungry. Really Niall? I’m really not in the mood for this today.

            “Niall, you’re not leaving this table until you eat what’s on that plate,” I informed him. When he tried getting up, Louis pulled him back down. To respond, Niall huffed, and crossed his arms across his chest.

            “Come on Niall,” Louis begged. “You don’t want to disappoint Lexi do you? Just eat the sandwich for her.”

            “I’m not hungry,” Niall mumbled, looking down at his lap.

            “Just eat the fucking sandwich, before I get up, and shove it down your throat,” Harry yelled across the table through clenched teeth. Everyone turned to him in shock; everyone except for Niall that is. He just started crying silently. Dammit, I hated seeing him cry. Even Haz realized he screwed up. “I’m sorry Niall; I just haven’t slept in almost twenty-four hours. But please, you have to eat something. You promised Alex that you would eat, and if you don’t, you’ll have lied to her. You’ll have let her down; is that what you want Niall?”