Chapter 20

A/N: Almost 100 reads in two days, wow! Well, I thought I'd give you guys a new chapter to the story. I couldn't help but feel sad when writing this chapter. Even though this chapter isn't as long as some of the others, the point of view changes more than usual and it has a lot of emotion and I hope you guys can feel it through the words I've written. Enjoy and as always, let me know what you think. --Ekat :)

---

Alex’s P.O.V. (After Arriving in London)

            This was seriously going to be the longest two weeks of my life. I’ve only been here for an hour, and I already missed him like crazy. Hell, I missed him as soon as I got on the plane; but I knew that if I turned back around, I wouldn’t have been able to leave. When the plane landed, it was about seven o’clock in the morning. Simon sent a driver to pick me up, and take me to the studio to get to work immediately, while the driver took my belongings to the hotel I was staying at. I walked into the studio to see Simon and Ed, sitting with a cup of coffee, trying to wake up. I laughed, and they noticed I arrived.

            “Welcome home Alex,” Simon said, bringing me in for a short hug. “Hope you’re ready to get to work.”

            I nodded, and took the third coffee cup, assuming it was for me. Then I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. Ed.

            “You didn’t forget about me, did you love?” Ed asked as I turned around.

            “How could I forget about you Ed?” I questioned back. “You and my brother are like best friends.”

            “This is true. I guess I just haven’t seen you around lately,” Ed admitted. “So what’s this I hear about you and Niall shacking up together? Having a little fun under the sheets Lex?”

            “I am so not going to talk to you about this Ed,” I replied, turning a deep shade of red, and avoiding eye contact with everyone in the room. I heard Ed laugh, and put his arm around me.

            “Relax Lex, I’m only teasing,” said Ed. “I’m glad you found someone. To be honest, I was worried after that last guy you dated. He seemed kind of like an ass if I’m being honest.”

            “You have no idea Ed, you have no idea,” I muttered under my breath, looking down at my covered wrists.

            “Well as interesting as this conversation has been,” Simon said sarcastically. “We have a lot of work ahead of us, so we should get started.”

            We all nodded our heads, and got to work. Hopefully, this would keep me distracted from thinking about Niall. Something tells me it won’t, but I can still hope.

Liam’s P.O.V.

            “Good Night Philly!” I yelled to the crowd before we all ran off stage. Even though we played through the show as if everything was okay, nothing was okay. Alex wasn’t here; she was family to all of us. Ever since we met her, we instantly fell in love with her. For Zayn and I, we gained a sister. For Louis, his brother-sister relationship only grew. Harry of course was taking the distance hard because they actually were brother and sister. But I think we all knew Niall was taking it the hardest. We literally had to drag him out of the airport after her plane took off. Normally, I’m the one to comfort the boys when they feel troubled, but I didn’t know what to say to him. I’ve never seen him like his. He fell head over heels the second he saw her, and I think she was the same way. I was never one to believe in love at first sight, but these two proved to me that it does exist.