Chapter 9

A/N: Hey Guys! Thanks for all the support. In the two days since I've posted the last chapter, I've gained a few more fans, and a lot more reads. I hope you continue to enjoy Alex & Niall's story. As promised, here's Chapter 9. Let me know what you think; message me, comment, vote, tweet me, etc. Enjoy! :)--Ekat

---

Harry’s P.O.V.

            I could seriously kill Louis. Ever since Alex and Niall got back, he’s done nothing but try, and make them admit they had sex. Niall keeps blushing, and Alex looks like she’s about to knock him out. But I know they wouldn’t be stupid enough to have sex on their first date… right?

            “Louis, can I talk to you for a minute?” I asked, getting up to up to my room without looking at anybody. I knew he’d follow me a minute later; and I was right.

            “What’s up?” Louis asked, coming in closing the door behind him.

            “You don’t think Niall did anything with my sister, do you?” I asked, looking in his eyes for an answer.

            He looked up to me, and I tried reading the look in his eyes, but I wasn’t able to.

            “Harry, you should know Niall wouldn’t do that,” Louis stated. “He isn’t that kind of guy, and you know he especially wouldn’t do that to your sister. I was only kidding before, trying to embarrass them.”

            I nodded looking down to my feet. I can’t believe I could be so stupid. Niall is one of the kindest people I know. Interviewers always thought he was kidding when he said he’d rather be a boy, and play with toys, than me a man, and play with a girl’s heart, but he was dead serious. Not that I’m exactly thrilled one of the boys is dating my sister, but I’m glad that if it was anyone, it’s Niall. I knew he would take good care of Alex, and the other boys would treat her as if she were their sister too.

            “I know, I just get really protective of her,” I reply to Louis. “She’s just had a rough past, and I feel that it’s my job to look out for her. So when her and Niall went on a date for four hours, my mind just jumped to conclusions.”

            “I understand Harry. I do have four sisters after all,” Louis responded with an understanding look on his face. “Do you mind if I ask what happened to her?”

            I sighed before answering him. “Lou, you know if I could tell you I would. I just don’t think it’s my place to tell you. Maybe if she feels comfortable around you, she’ll tell you herself, but I can’t break my sister’s trust like that. Sorry Lou.”

            “Harry, you have nothing to be sorry for,” replied Louis. “You not telling me demonstrates what an amazing brother you are. Alex is really lucky to have you. Come here.”

            With that, Louis wrapped his arms around me, and brought me in for a hug. When he released me, we walked down the stairs to see that Niall and Alex weren’t there. Before I could ask, Liam pointed towards the kitchen, and said to give them a few minutes.