Chapter 47

Author's Note: I know you guys have been looking foward to this chapter, and I was so excited to write it too. This chapter left me in stiches, and I hope you have a good laugh too... kind of makes me feel bad for Liam, Louis, and Zayn, lol. Well, as always, let me know what you think; I love hearing from you guys, and hopefully, you love this chapter as much as the others. --Ekat =)

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            The girls came back with me to the tour bus so they could help prepare for my date with Niall. I wasn’t getting all dressed up, but I also didn’t want to look like I just crawled out from under a rock. We decided to go with skinny jeans and a nice blouse. Simple, but effective. Now to get revenge on the boys. I had the perfect plan, and it’s almost ready. Just as I finished my masterpiece, the boys ran inside the bus.

            “Hey sis,” Harry said, walking up, and kissing my cheek. “What are you doing?”

            “Making you guys dinner,” I answered, stirring the concoction I was cooking. “It’s loaded baked potato soup. I figured I should cook you guys something, so you don’t starve while Niall and I are out on our date.”

            “Oh, okay,” he said so everyone could hear. Then he leaned in and whispered so no one else could hear. “What are you really doing? Don’t say it’s nothing, because I know you Alex. What kind of revenge are you plotting?”

            “All I’m going to say, is make sure you and the girls don’t eat this soup,” I whispered back, an evil grin on my face. “Oh, do me a favor, and record their reaction for me, and text it to me so I can watch it later.”

            “You got it Lex,” Harry smirked at me, giving me a side hug.

            “Now if you’ll excuse me, I have a date with my boyfriend,” I stated sweetly.

            “Have fun sis,” Harry called as I made my over to Niall, who was already dressed in some nice jeans and a polo. Just like me, simple, but effective. Niall took my hand, and we walked out to the car that he called for us. I looked over, and saw that he was pouting.

            “What’s wrong Niall?” I asked concerned. “We don’t have to go out if you don’t want to.”

            “No, no, no,” Niall reassured. “I was just thinking about how the guys are devouring your food, and I’m not.”

            I rolled my head back, and couldn’t help but laugh. He looked at me like I was crazy.

            “Believe me babe,” I said patting his shoulder, still walking. “You do not want what they are having.”

            “What did you do?” Niall asked, completely interested in my revenge scheme. “Let me guess, the classic hot sauce in the soup plan?”

            “Please Niall,” I said, waving my hand as the car started moving. “That idea is for amateurs. What I did was much more inventive. Just to be safe, I told Harry to tell the girls not to eat the soup too. They didn’t do anything wrong; well, El helped, but I could never do that to her. The best part is that we’ll get to see the reaction when we get back; I asked Harry to tape it on his phone, and send it to me. Then I’ll have a video for blackmail. I don’t want this to ruin our night though, so I turned my phone off, because as soon as everything falls into place, I know my phone will start going off.”