Chapter 15

A/N: Hey guys!!!! I'm so thankful that you guys are enjoying this story. I tried writing this faster, but I was playing "Take Me Home" in the background and got distracted... who can blame me though, right? :) Well, this chapter is by far the longest so far and I think it's one of my favorites! Let me know what you think by commenting, voting, sending me messages, tweeting me (twitter is on my profile)... enjoy! --Ekat

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

It’s been a few weeks since the run in with Tom at the mall. I was over it after a few days, thanks to support from the boys. I loved the boys… but I couldn’t go five minutes without one of them coming to check up on me; even when I was with Niall. Louis was by far the worst. Let me put it this way. Louis banned us from playing hide and seek, because he didn’t like not knowing where I was. We weren’t even allowed to go on dates without Louis having someone tail us the entire time. Sometimes, he was even with the security team on the stake out. I just wanted to spend some time with Niall alone, and I had the perfect plan on how to make it happen. I already cleared the date with Harry, Liam, and Zayn. I even told security to ignore any requests from Louis to follow us for the night. Now to handle the task at hand; Louis.

I sent him a text after I was in the kitchen, telling him to come here for a minute. Things were about to get ugly.

Louis’ P.O.V.

They boys and I were sitting on the couch watching a movie when I got a text from Alex, saying she wanted to talk to me in the kitchen for a minute. I told them I’d be right back, and they all gave each other glances. That was weird; wonder what’s up. I walked into the kitchen, and saw Alex standing, facing the sink with a bag of something sitting in front of her. What is she up to?

“You rang Alex?” I asked her, curious as to what she’s up to. Before I knew it, I felt two hands wrap around me, pulling me into a bear hug. I looked back, and saw it was Niall. Before I could say anything, he put me down on a kitchen chair that was sitting in the middle of the kitchen. Liam came over, and tied me to the chair. What the hell is going on?

“Thanks guys,” Alex said, hugging Liam, and kissing Niall before they left.

“Care to explain what’s going on?” I asked, starting to get irritated.

“Well, you guys are leaving in a week, and I just wanted to go out on a date with Nialler,” she said looking at me. I only let out a chuckle.

“You don’t have to ask me to go out on a date. You guys have been on plenty of dates already. Just let me call some security to make sure you guys are safe,” I told her with a smile on my face. But the look on her face told me there was more to what she was asking.

“I don’t want security on this date Louis,” she said sternly.

“Fine, then the boys and I will be following you from afar,” I replied.

“And we don’t want you guys following us either. The guys already said it’s okay, as long as it’s alright with you.” she replied crossing her arms.