Chapter 22

A/N: I can't believe how much feedback I got from the last chapter. I usually like to wait two days before posting, but I just couldn't resist. :) The whole time I wrote Chapter 21, I couldn't help think that the sexual reference was a little much; but I guess you guys were okay with it, and I couldn't be happier. So, I hope you enjoy this chapter just as much. Continue to let me know what you think... I always love hearing from you guys!---Ekat :D

---

Harryâs P.O.V.

            Iâm going to fucking kill them. How could they go and do something so stupid? I could feel my blood boiling. We were the only ones left in the studio, and I still hadnât calmed down. I looked over, and saw that everyone but Niall was staring at me; he was too busy staring at the ground with his eyes closed. When everyone saw that I looked at them, they quickly turned their heads to the ground too. I could feel the strain in my knuckles from my clenched fists, but I didnât care. I had every right to be angry.

            âWell, as fun as it is sitting in awkward silence, I think Iâm going to head back to the bus,â Zayn mumbled. I heard everyone else mumble that they were going too. I wanted to chew out Niall and Alex so bad right now; but I decided to wait until we were in the privacy of our bus.

Niallâs P.O.V.

            I couldnât bother to look at anywhere but my shoes the entire time. Everyone could just feel the level of anger Harry had. He was just giving off these vibes that were really scary. Maybe it was just affecting me more because he had just saw a video of the best night of my lifeâ€Â¦ which happened to be with his baby sister. Well that settles it; I’m a dead man.

            Louis said he had to go to the store, and would be back in a little bit. In the meantime, the rest of us dragged our feet up the steps of the bus, and plopped down on the couch in the living room. Harry was the last one to board, and slammed the door while getting on.

            “Alright, I want to know what the fuck happened on this bus last night?” Harry yelled at the top of his lungs. I had never seen him this angry.

            “I think we all know what happened last night,” Zayn said, winking at me; but when he saw the death glare he was getting from Harry, he shut up really quick.

            “Alex, what the hell?” Harry started yelling again. “Did that talk we had before you left for London mean nothing to you? You know… the one where you were telling me how you developed these intimate feelings for Niall, which I was okay with. You also said that you didn’t want to be some whore, and jump into bed with him right away; but that’s the first thing you do when you see each other. I mean honestly Alex, what were you thinking?”

            I looked over to Alex, and saw that she had tears forming in her eyes, and she was about to break. I knew Harry was pissed with the current situation, but that is no excuse to make Lexi cry. I wrapped my arms around her waist, and pulled her into me. She put her head on my shoulder, and cried her eyes out while Harry continued on with his rant about Lexi, and how she made a mistake by giving into temptation this early in her life. Quite honestly, he was starting to piss me off too. I think the boys noticed this too, because Liam spoke up, interrupting Harry from his long speech.