Chapter 24

A/N: Hey everyone! I just want to thank everyone for reading "We Found Love". I'm happy to announce that it has earned a ranking for Teen Fiction from Wattpad. Thanks everyone so much.... it's all because of you. So, this is the chapter that I have been waiting to write for so long, and I can't wait to read your reactions to it. Let me know what you think! Thanks for everything once again! --Ekat

---

Niall’s P.O.V.

            The six of us were standing at the airport, waiting for Eleanor to arrive. Louis and Alex have been anxious for the past two weeks. Quite honestly, I didn’t know who was more excited. Sure, Eleanor was Louis’ girlfriend, but she was also Alex’s best friend. Zayn was a little bummed that Perrie couldn’t come for another week because of Little Mix, but he understood. They still had their Skype calls every night before they went to bed. We were all pacing back and forth, hoping to go unnoticed when a girlish squeal came out of nowhere. I turned, and saw the brunette that I knew to be Eleanor, running into Alex’s arms. They squeezed each other tight, and were jumping around like they haven’t seen each other in years.

            “Umm, excuse me girlfriend,” Louis said walking up to them, and poking her in the side. “I don’t know if you remember me, but I’m your boyfriend. Therefore, first hug rights belong to me.”

            “Back off Tomlinson, she’s my best friend too,” Alex said, grabbing onto El.

            “But Alex,” Louis whined. “You’ve got your Irishman of a boyfriend to cling onto. I want to spend some time with my girlfriend you know.”

            “I know Lou,” Alex answered. “But she’s really comfy, and Niall’s getting pudgy.”

            “Hey,” I shot back. “I’m not getting pudgy; and even if I was, that just means there’s more of me to love.”

            “I’m only kidding babe,” Alex said coming over to me, and bringing me into a hug while planting a sloppy kiss on my lips. “You know I love you; besides, you are the comfiest, sexiest pillow I’ve ever seen.”

            I smiled while the boys made fake vomiting sounds in the background.

            “Oh my God, this cheesy romantic bullshit is actually killing me,” Zayn said, while pretending to keel over.

            “Cut it out you guys; I think it’s adorable,” El said walking over to us, and pinching my cheek. “But next time Nialler, keep it in your pants until you get to a hotel room or something.”

            I blushed so hard that it wasn’t even funny. I turned, and saw that Alex was doing the same. When people said that she was the female Louis, they didn’t even know the half of it.

            “This is why I love you,” Louis said walking over to El, and kissing her on her cheek. I just rolled my eyes as we made our way back to the cars that were taking us out for dinner.