Chapter 35

Author's Note: I just finished the new chapter, and I'm really excited about it. In my mind, it really shows the bond that the five boys share with Alex. Plus, what's a story without a little drama? ;) Enjoy the reading, and let me know what you think! --Ekat

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            When I opened the bedroom door, I didn’t expect to see the sight before me. The room had been completely remodeled. The boys managed to turn one of my guestrooms into a baby’s room. I could feel tears starting to form in my eyes. These boys were too much. I looked around, and I loved the sight of it. Three of the walls were painted green, while the accent wall was striped with different shades of brown, green, and white. In the room, was a beautiful brown crib, a white chair with an ottoman, and a brown dresser. When I looked over to Niall, I saw tears forming in his eyes too. I walked over to him, and he brought me in for a hug before kissing me on the forehead.

            “This is our baby’s room,” Niall said in a whisper.

            “Yeah, it is,” I whispered back. “So many happy memories are going to be created here. I can’t wait to share them all with you. But this does bring up another point that I’ve wanted to talk to you about.”

            He pulled away, and stared at me with his eyes, showing that I had his undivided attention.

            “What do you want to talk about Princess?” he asked.

            “I feel kind of stupid asking this, since usually the guy is the one asking,” I said, trying to come up with the right words to say to him. “But I was wondering that after we get back from the tour, if you would like to move in with me. I know that it’s usually the guy asking the girl, but I figured that I already had the estate for free, and it’s all renovated, so there’s no need for repairs or anything. I don’t want to pressure you either, because I know we’ve only been together for a few months, an-”

            I was cut off by Niall pressing his finger against my lips. When I looked up at face, I saw a look of pure joy on his face. He gripped the sides of my face before crashing his lips onto mine. We shared a minute of pure passion before separating, gasping for breath.

            “Alex, I would love to move in with you,” Niall answered. “And believe me; you asking me doesn’t sound as stupid as me asking to move into your house.”

            I laughed, and was welcomed into his arms once again, and received a famous Horan Hug. He really knew how to make a girl feel special.

            “Hey, where’s our hug?” Louis yelled across the room. “We’re the ones that pulled all of this off.”

            “What are you talking about Louis?” Liam questioned. “You just stood behind the workers, and complimented the workers as they put everything together, and painted the room.”

            “Liam, we’ve been over this,” Louis said sternly. “I was the observational manager. It was my job to observe them, to make sure it was done properly.”