Chapter 4

Author's Note: I hope you guys are enjoying the fic so far. Let me know what you guys think by commenting. Well, here's Chapter 4 and can't wait to read what you guys think about it :) Ekat

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            We ordered the pizza, and it would be here in 30 minutes. We were all really hungry, and decided to play a get-to-know-you game while we waited, hoping the time would fly by.

            “Okay, since apparently Haz has told you guys a bunch of stuff about me, I think I should go first,” I said happily. “Ok, so nothing too hard. What’s your favorite trait about yourself?”

            Everyone thought about it for a minute, and then the answers began pouring out.

            “I would say my hair,” Harry said with a smile.

            “Of course you would Harry. The thing I like most about myself would have to be my ability to put up with the four of these guys,” Liam said, finding his joke to be hysterical. I’m not going to lie though; I thought it was pretty funny. “Just kidding; I would say my ability to be there for a person when they need someone to talk to, or a shoulder to cry on.”

            I nodded impressed, and turned to Louis.    

            “My sense of humor,” Louis said.

            “I would say my hair too,” Zayn said with a bit of humor, and a bit of seriousness in his voice.

            “The one thing I admire about myself is my eyes,” Niall said going last. “To me, they’re my only good feature.”

            Was he being serious? How could he think that his eyes were the only thing amazing about him? I mean sure, those crystal globes were breath taking, but he had so many other qualities about him that made him a great person. He was funny, sensitive, and he was an all-around good person; and that’s saying a lot seeing as how I’ve known him for a few hours. A part of me cringed when he said those words.

            “Well, now it’s our turn,” Liam said breaking my concentration. “And we each get to ask you a question.”

            All of a sudden I was bombarded with five questions.

            “Who’s your favorite brother?”

            “Do you enjoy shopping?”

            “What’s your favorite song of ours?”

            “Who’s your favorite music artist?”

            “Do you love Niall?”