Chapter 28

A/N: Well, I hope you all had a bundle of laughs reading the last chapter... I know I did writing it. I had a huge burst of inspiration this morning, and so I was able to write a whole chapter, and start another one. Even though I just posted a chapter yesterday, I can't help but want to hear what everyone thinks about my reading. As always, enjoy, and let me know your thoughts. --Ekat

P.S.: I know this is just me rambling, but I feel like it has to be said. I don't ship people. With that being said, I do support the boys with no matter what they do. So it kind of pissed me off when I woke this morning, and went on twitter to see the #1 World Wide trend to be "Directioners Don't Want Haylor". I don't know if it's my place to say or not, but who ever thinks like that, can't be a real supporter of 1D. Who are you to say who the boys should go out with. Love works in mysterious ways, and if it's meant to be, it's meant to be... just support them with everything they do, and be there when it matters to lend a helping hand (mentally and physically). Sorry for ranting, but I just had to get that out there.

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            “Can we go there for lunch?” Niall asked for the tenth time in the last five minutes as the bus drove by yet another restaurant.

            “No Niall, you’ll just order something you’re not allowed to have,” I said sighing.

            “No I won’t,” he said pouting. “I promise. Please?”

            “Niall, I’m tired, and I need a nap,” I said, looking at his pleading face. “Why don’t you join me? We can have some quality time together, I can sleep, and you can forget about food. Although, you’ll probably be dreaming about it, but still.”

            “I don’t always think about food,” he defended. “There are other things I think about.”

            “Like what?” I asked with a giant smirk, teasing him.

            “Like how much I love you, and want to be with you,” he said, while looking at the floor blushing.

            “Aww, you can be so cute sometimes,” I told him pinching his cheek. “Come on, after the days that we’ve had, we could use a nap.”

            He nodded, and followed me into the back bedroom. Even though I was already pregnant, the boys still made us keep the bedroom door open. Honestly, will these guys never learn? We laid down on the bed together; he wrapped his arms around me, and I fell asleep instantly against my Irish love. Nothing could be better than this feeling… and then that feeling was interrupted by my insides churning. I got up, and ran for the bathroom with Niall right behind me. I leaned over the toilet, and let out all of the contents of my stomach, while Niall held my hair back. Just when I thought I had a hold of this pregnancy thing too.

            “It’s okay babe,” Niall said in a soothing voice, while rubbing circles in my back. After he said those words, I instantly felt better. He sat down on the floor, and brought me into his lap. After he snaked his arms around me, he pulled me into his chest. We just sat there enjoying each other’s company.