Chapter 44

Author's Note: Wow, another 1500 reads in under three days... I have such amazing readers =) Well, I had so many requests, that I decided to update again (not that I could really not update again anyway). So please tell me what you think of the chapter/book. I always love hearing from you guys. Also, if you wouldn't mind, comment, telling me how you found the story. I've always found it interesting that I have so many readers, so I'm just curious how the story made its way to you. Thanks! --Ekat =)

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            Taking care of these boys being six months pregnant is a lot of work. Everyone but Niall teases me about becoming “Mommy Direction”, which I’ve learned to accept as my new title. We are in Detroit for about a week, and so I sent Niall to the store for food. I know, stupid decision, but I took his credit card, and gave him the maximum amount of cash he was allowed to spend. See, I think ahead. I only did this because I needed to talk to the boys alone.

            “Guys, family meeting,” I called from the living room. Not even two minutes later, Liam, Harry, Louis, and Zayn were sitting on the couches, and we were ready for our meeting. They knew why I was calling the gathering, and we agreed it needed to be done. “Alright guys, I think we all know why we’re here today.”

            “Yeah, to talk about how Niall needs to take off that shirt you bought him, and throw it in the wash,” Zayn replied.

            “I still can’t believe he’s worn it every day since you gave it to him,” Liam said, shaking his head.

            “Me either,” I commented. “I just thought it was a sweet gesture, but this is getting out of hand.”

            “Yeah, he only takes that thing off when he’s taking a shower,” Louis commented. “He even locks the bathroom so we can’t take it away. It’s really starting to smell like something died in here.”

            “So when Niall gets back, we’ll just have a talk with him,” I concluded. “If that doesn’t work, we’ll just have to force him.”

            “Force who to do what?” Niall asked, walking onto the bus with the bags of groceries. We all looked at each other with wide eyes. Obviously we weren’t expecting Niall to be back from food shopping this quick.

            “Babe, come sit over here,” I said, patting the seat in-between Liam and I. He was hesitant at first, but made his way over to the couch.

            “So, what’s up?” Niall asked, looking around the room.

            “Well, we were just talking,” Harry started, not sure what to say. “About how you really seem to like that shirt you’re wearing.”

            “Yeah, it’s my favorite,” Niall commented, smiling proudly. “I wear it all the time.”

            “So we’ve noticed,” Zayn mumbled, just loud enough for us to hear.