Chapter 48

Author's Note: I thought you guys would like the prank from the last chapter ;). Well, we're really getting down there in the chapters. Only two or three chapters left until the end (of the first book). In two days, you guys have managed to give this story over 2000 reads, and I'm extremely thankful. What you've done in two days is more than 20 times what I thought the story would get as a whole, and for that, I'm extremely grateful. Well, I'l let you read the newest addition to the story. Enjoy! -- Ekat =)

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            “Alex Marie Styles!” I heard three people shout as I climbed into the bus. This should be good.

            “Yes?” I questioned with my innocent tone. I looked, and saw three very pissed off members of One Direction standing in front of me, their legs wobbling. Well, not in front of me; I was standing behind Niall. I’m not stupid.

            “What the hell did you to that soup?” Louis asked; a fire inside burning in his eyes. Oh well, he deserved it.

            “Yeah, because that was hilarious,” El commented, laughing from the couch, clutching onto her stomach.

            “El,” Louis whined. “It’s not funny.”

            “Yeah!” Zayn and Liam added. They looked like they were about to pass out. I was about to answer when Paul boarded the bus. He was looking at a clipboard he was holding, and was about to give us some important information.

            “Okay, so the next stop is Green Bay,” Paul called out, his Irish accent present in his voice. Then he looked up from the clipboard, and took at Louis, Zayn, and Liam. His face shriveled up in one of horror and disgust. “What the hell happened to you three?”

            “Why don’t you ask Alex?” Liam said, glaring at me intensely. I could hear Niall chuckle next to me; he was trying to be quiet, but I still heard him.

            “I should have known,” Paul smirked. “So how did you get them back this time Alex?”

            “All I did was make them dinner,” I said throwing my hands up in the air.

            “Tell them what you put in it,” Niall urged, poking my side. I looked at him, and he had the biggest grin on his face. “You guys are going to laugh when you hear this one.”

            “It was an accident Niall,” I commented.

            “Accident my ass,” El added. I turned to her, and resisted the urge to laugh. When I was about to tell everyone my “secret ingredient”, I heard Liam’s stomach rumble, and he took off into the venue. Niall and I looked at each other for a microsecond, and instantly started laughing. “What did you put in the food, because they’ve been doing that all night.”

            “I may or may not have emptied a bottle of liquid laxatives into the soup,” I admitted. Everyone but Louis and Zayn cracked up laughing. I think the funniest part of this, was that Paul was laughing the loudest.