Chapter 50

Author's Note: Wow, so this is the last chapter of "We Found Love" :') I've had so much fun over the last three months (tomorrow (12/15) would mark three months exactly since I've started the story) writing this story, and I'm so thankful to have the support of each and every one of you. Even though there is still the sequel, once I publish this, it will be so nice to say that I've finished my first book. Reading your comments had only increased my drive to write. I plan on taking a week of so to go back, and edit this story before starting the sequel. I already know that there are errors, and I want to make sure everything is perfect with this story before starting another one. So as always, leave comments letting me know what you like, fan me, tweet me, shoot me a message. Again, I can't thank you guys enough for taking time out of your day to read this story. So here it is: the last chapter of "We Found Love"...enjoy! --Ekat =)

---

Niall’s P.O.V.

            The baby’s coming! My heart is beating so fast, that I think I might have a heart attack. So many thoughts and feelings are flowing through my head. I’m extremely happy that the baby is coming, but that just makes me nervous that something could happen. Alex has been holding onto my hand, squeezing it tight for the last five minutes. It’s a good thing the hospital is only a fifteen minute drive from the house, because I would start worrying about the lack of blood being circulated through my hand. I jumped when I heard my phone ringing. When I saw that it was El calling, I answered quickly.

            “Hey El, what’s up?” I asked quickly, trying to calm Alex down.

            “Hey Niall, I just got off the phone with the hospital, and they’re expecting Alex already,” she said through the phone. “Tell Harry to drive to the Emergency Room entrance. There will be a nurse or two there, waiting with a wheel chair. Judging by the screams I hear in the background, I’m going to assume that was a good call.”

            “Yeah, and thanks for everything El,” I said, rubbing circles into the back of Alex’s hand, trying to calm her down.

            “No problem Nialler,” she replied. “Just take good care of her, and we’ll see you there.”

            “You got it,” I added. With that, we ended our phone call. I shoved my phone back into my pocket, and turned all of my attention back to Alex, who wasn’t screaming bloody-murder, but was still really distressed. “It’ll be okay babe. Just try and take deep breaths; in and out, in and out.”

            She followed my instructions, and started taking deep breaths. When I started whispering sweet words of encouragement and comfort into her ear, she started to calm herself, and only flinched when the contractions occurred. When they would occur, she would squeeze my hand tighter, and ease up when they subsided.

            “Niall?” she called out.

            “What is it Princess?” I asked.

            “You’ll be my coach in the delivery room, right?” she asked, not sure of my answer.

            “Of course I will; I’d do anything for you because I love you,” I replied placing a kiss on top of her head.