Chapter 19

A/N: I can't believe how many new reads I've gotten in under 24 hours. So to celebrate I figured I throw another chapter at you guys. Enjoy, and as always, I love hearing from you guys.---Ekat1507 :)

---

Alex’s P.O.V.

            So as I promised the boys, I made my famous baked ziti. It was kind of hard seeing as how the kitchen isn’t exactly huge, and when you have five boys drooling all over following your every move, it becomes even harder. I sent the boys to sit down at the table, because they were really getting in the way. When I put it in the over, I sat down next to Niall. Everyone every two minutes kept asking “Is it done yet? Is it done yet? I think it’s done Alex”. I was about ready to slap them all when the timer went off. I told the boys to set the table, while I prepared the food. I took the ziti out of the oven, and turned around to see the table was already done. Guess these boys really wanted my food. I put a helping on each of the plates, and we all started to stuff our faces.

            “I’ve told you I love you right?” Niall asked with a mouthful of food. I in turn, kiss him on the lips because he had some sauce that he missed. “Hey! I was saving that for later.”

            The boys and I laughed at this, while continuing on with our meal. We were all stuffed, but honestly, I think the only reason that we stopped is because we ran out of food. Niall was disappointed by this, and was licking everything he could from his plate. God I love that boy.

            “That. Was. Amazing!” Liam commented, not moving because he was too full. “Alex, I’ve never asked anyone this, but will you marry me? That way, I could have this amazing food all the time; and it would make sense. We’re already Mommy and Daddy Direction.”

            I couldn’t help but chuckle at this. “Sorry Liam, but if I was to marry you, I’d have to leave my sexy Irishman, which I’m not willing to do”. I turned to Niall, who had an enormous grin on his face. He snaked his arm around my waist, and pulled me closer to him, and planting a kiss on my forehead. Everything about this boy made me happy. He was funny, smart, carefree, comforting, loving, and who could resist his Irish charm and looks. I leaned my head on his shoulders, and was starting to nod off, when my phone started ringing. Really; way to ruin a peaceful moment. I took my phone my phone out to see who was calling. It was Simon.

            “Hello,” I said answering the phone, trying to play off as though I wasn’t talking to thee Simon Cowell.

            “Hello Alex, how are you?” Simon asked casually.

            “I’m doing great, just finishing up a meal with my boys,” I said. I looked up to see all five of them staring at me, with confused looks on their faces.

            “Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt your alone time with them,” Simon started apologizing. “I know how much the boys love having you around, especially Niall. But I was hoping we could have a private conversation because I need to ask a huge favor.”

            “Yeah, just give me a second,” I replied, getting up from the table, and walking into the back bedroom. I shut the door before sitting lying down on the bed. “Okay, it’s just me in the room.”