Chapter Nine: Mental Breakdown

A throbbing pain that was assaulting his head forced him to opened his eyes. He winced and hissed in pain as soon as a sharp pain stinging his head. His eyes were closing yet once again before he slowly peeled his eyelids open. The boy turned his head towards the window which located not too far from him. The bright light from before had already changed colour into reddish orange. It was very likely that he had spent a few hours sleeping.

He saw a lump of red hair was settling itself on the edge of his bed. That guy was sleeping soundly, not noticing that Hikaru was already awake. A slight curl formed on Hikaru's small lips. Reese must have been worried about him.

Hikaru recalled the conversation he had earlier with Noon, and that had made the throbbing inside his head becoming more intense. Hikaru placed his trembling hands on his stomach, the place where Noon's warmth was seeping through before. It was like the warmth had never leave him even though a few hours had passed. Was it Noon's mana?

Hikaru let out a helpless sigh.

"A womb..." he whispered. His irises were quivering in fear.

Before this, Hikaru thought lightly of the changes on his body. That was definitely his mistake from the start. When he found out that he had horns, it was shocking but he didn't think anything about it. It was not a big deal, really. After all, there were people like him, and it was definitely not a weird sight in Avalleon.

When he was told that he should marry four guys, he was so shocked. But still, it felt like it wasn't his problem. It wasn't like they would suddenly force him to marry a guy ー or in this case, FOUR guys. He remembered that he was amused when a protagonist in the manga or light novels that he read was dumped in a weird situation the author made just for the sake of the plot. It was entertaining at least.

At least, entertaining for a reader.

The reason was that, it was not real. It was just a fiction that was not going to happen in real life. People loved it because it was ridiculous.

Now that he himself experiencing this weird fantasy settings, it was all too much for his little head. What was it again? He is now a Fehu who could give birth to a human baby. H- how would it came out? Surgery? But, he had never heard doctors use any kind of methods involving surgery. He had read all kinds of medical books here, but there was no mention of that procedure. Everything were involving mana. Mana flow, mana control... Did they use mana to magically extract the baby out of the mother?

Haha... No way.

...

Wait a minute.

Before thinking about pregnancy and giving birth, s- shouldn't he think about HOW the baby was in there in the first place? He read plenty of BL fictions, but it was all censored by his generous friends. The girls somehow was touched by Hikaru's pureness and innocence apparently, so they only showed him the BL with no adult scene. But, Hikaru was even more curious. Unfortunately, the knowledge never reached him.

However, Hikaru was not an idiot. He kept on denying it, but... He had put two and two together and almost sure that it had to be-

"Why are your face flushed? *gasp* You're still sick, aren't you?"

Reese who was already awoken, loudly called for Hyde and Noon. Hikaru fanned his reddish face which had becoming hotter each passing time. He reprimanded himself in his head for thinking about adult stuffs. Bad Hikaru! Bad!

Noon and Hyde whom scattered inside the room with worried face, suddenly expressed their relief when they saw Hikaru was okay. Noon placed his palm against Hikaru's forehead, his eyes was on Hikaru's flushed face.